AIIMS Admit Card 2021 All India Institute of Medical Sciences Pharmacist, Stenographer, Store Keeper, Officer, OT Assistant, Medical Laboratory Technologist, Medical Social Service Officer, Radiologist, Junior Engineer Admit Card 2021.
AIIMS Stenographer Hall Ticket / Call Letter 2021 AIIMS Nuclear Medical Technologist Computer Based Test (CBT) Admit Card 2021 Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital New Delhi Health Sanitary Inspector Admit Card 2021 Download. AIIMS New Delhi Admit Card Operation Theatre Assistant Recruitment Test 2021.
AIIMS Admit Card 2021 @ aiimsexams.org
AIIMS Admit Card 2021 for Junior Engineer, Programmer, Technician, Store Keeper (Drugs), Medical Physicist CBT Exam shall be available at www.aiimsexams.org admit card website. Admit Card / Hall Tickets/ Call Letters are necessary documents so you can get the entry in the exam hall. If you don’t have AIIMS Admit Card 2021 while going to appear in Computer Based Test (CBT), then you will not be permitted.
So it’s compulsory you should download your AIIMS Admit Card 2021 only from the official website. You will require your login credentials such as user name and password when download your admit card/ hall tickets for aiims exams 2021.
AIIMS Medical Laboratory Technologist Admit Card 2021
AIIMS Medical Laboratory Technologist Admit Card 2021 shall be released by All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi. The institute is going to conduct the Computer Based Test (CBT) for the recruitment of Medical Laboratory Technologist in various AIIMS such as AIIMS New Delhi, NCI Jhajjar, Haryana, Gorakhpur, Deoghar, Awantipora, Bhatinda, Kalyani etc. Store Keeper (Drugs) in RML Hospital New Delhi, Safadarjung Hospital, LHMC, SSKH, and KSCH Delhi will be recruited through CBT.
So it’s necessary to download AIIMS Programmer Admit Card 2021 for those who applied to become AIIMS Programmer in as mentioned hospitals. It’s All India Based Written Test to be conducted in May for Programmer Recruitment 2021. AIIMS has scheduled to conduct the written test in popular cities such as New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Kanpur, Lucknow, Bangalore etc.
AIIMS Operation Theatre Assistant Pattern: The exam pattern for All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi Operation Theatre Assistant Recruitment 2021 will be as followed:
- Type of Questions: Objective
- No. of Questions: 200
- Total Marks: 200
- Exam Duration: 3 Hours (180 Minutes)
- Negative Marking: Yes (1/3)
- Qualifying Marks: General – 50%, OBC – 45%, SC/ST – 40%
Documents to be carried along with AIIMS Admit Card 2021
The candidates will carry the following documents while participating in AIIMS Jr. Engineer Exam in May 2021:
- AIIMS Admit Card 2021, it must be downloaded from www.aiimsexams.org
- A Photo and address Identity Proof in the original.
- Black and Blue Ball Point Pen
Downloading Procedure of AIIMS Admit Card 2021
The candidates may follow the instructions below to download AIIMS Admit Card 2021 for Operation Theatre Assistant, Pharmacist Gr-II, Stenographer, Sanitary Inspector, Assistant Warden:
- Access the official website www.aiimsexams.org
- View the “Important Announcement” Section on the Home Page
- Click on the link saying “Admit Card Download”
- Write the Candidates and Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy) in the box, then click on the Login button.
- Now click on Download Admit Card in the candidate dashboard to download it.
- Take at least 2 prints of AIIMS Admit Card 2021, one is for exam and 2nd is for future reference purposes.
Information Available on AIIMS Admit Card 2021
There are the following information will be written on AIIMS Admit Card 2021, when it downloaded from www.aiimsexams.org:
- Candidate’s Name and Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number and Registration Number
- AIIMS Junior Engineer Exam Date & Time
- Exam Centre Name and Address
- Candidate’s Photo & Signature
Important and Beneficial Links
If you still have any question(s) about AIIMS Admit Card 2021, AIIMS Medical Physicist, Store Keeper, Programmer, Technician Admit Card 2021 Hall ticket, you can ask in the comment box. We will happy to help you. Thank You, Best of Luck!