Recently the last date was over for the acceptance of NVS Recruitment 2021 Online Form. The organization has accepted the online applications for the post of Assistant Commissioner, TGT, PGT, Librarian, Physical Education Teacher (PET), Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant, etc. So the exam date is going to announce and admit card to be available online here.
NVS Admit Card 2021-2022 www.navodaya.gov.in
NVS Admit Card 2021 is the must have document when you will get an entry into the examination hall. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) will conduct the Computer Based Test (CBT) for NVS Recruitment Drive 2021. While going to participate in NVS Recruitment Test 2022, the candidate must download Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment Test Admit Card 2021. NVS LDC Admit Card 2022 and NVS TGT PGT Admit Card 2021 available in August month.
- Open the official website www.navodaya.gov.in
- Visit the recruitment section on NVS Website
- Click on the Download NVS Admit Card link.
- Fill the required details and click on download button.
- Your admit card will show on the screen and take the print of it.
NVS Recruitment Test 2021 Exam Dates
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) will conduct the recruitment test for TGT, PGT, PET, LDC Librarian, Staff Nurse Exams. Many thousands of candidates had applied for the various posts in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS). NVS confirmed the date of written test / CBT but the time and exam slot will be mentioned in NVS Recruitment Test Admit Card 2021. Here is NVS Exam Date 2021 for various posts of recruitment:
- NVS TGT Exam Date: TBA
- NVS PGT Exam Date: TBA
- NVS LDC Exam Date: TBA
- NVS Female Staff Nurse Exam Date: TBA
- NVS Assistant Commissioner Exam Date: TBA
NVS Recruitment Test 2021 Selection Process
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) will conduct the written test/ computer based test for the selection on various posts in Navodaya Vidyalaya.
- Shortlisted candidates will call for interview/ personnel interaction.
- NVS has reserved the right for deciding the cut off marks.
- Legal Assistant, Catering Assistant and Female Staff Nurse selection will be done on basis of computer based test only.
- Lower Division Clerk selection will be based on written test. However the skill test/ trade test will be conduct on qualifying nature only.