UP ANM Admit Card 2021 Download UP NHM Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021. UP National Health Mission Laboratory Technician Exam Date 2021 UP NHM ANM, Paramedical Worker, Psychiatric Nurse, Audiologist Hall Ticket/ Call Letter Download.
UP ANM Admit Card 2021
Recently UP NHM Health Mission announced the 2700+ contractual vacancies for State, Division and District level. In these vacancies, many thousands of candidates had applied to get their position. Only the candidates were eligible who meets with minimum eligibility criteria defined by UP National Health Mission.
UP NHM has accepted the online applications between January 08 and January 28, 2020. As the recruitment board complete the scrutiny of the application form, they will release the UP NHM ANM and Paramedical exam date 2021. The tentative date of UP NHM ANM Exam 2021 is the end of February 2021.
UP ANM Admit Card 2021 will be delivered online mode only. These can be downloaded from the official website. Applicants can download the UP National Health Mission Paramedical Exam Admit Card using the registration number and date of birth.
The admit card will consist of the candidate’s exam related information.
- Name of Candidate
- Registration Number
- Name(s) & Code(s) of Test Paper(s)
- Name & Address of Test Center etc.
UP ANM Staff Nurse 2021 Admit Card Date
UP ANM Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021 is expected to release on the 3rd Week of February. The candidates who have submitted their registration form can download the admit cards online. Admit Card will be available till the exam date.
How to Download Admit Card
The candidates have to follow the steps given below to download UP NHM ANM / Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021.
- Go to the official website link.
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to the UP NHM Staff Nurse Admit Card login page.
- Enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth then submit it.
- After submitting the details, your admit card will be displayed in PDF format.
UP ANM Exam Pattern 2021
The exam pattern will be as follows:
- The Exam will be objective type.
- Questions in the examination will be based on previous education.
- There are 100 questions in a question paper.
Minimum qualifying marks for the recruitment exam will be as follows:
- 33% marks for unreserved candidates.
- 30% marks for OBC Candidates.
- 24% marks for SC, ST candidates.