So the candidates will require to have an admit card for UP BTC/ D.El.Ed. Semester Exams in May 2020. Candidates are preparing according to UP D.El.Ed. Syllabus 2020 because of D.El.Ed question paper will be set according to exam pattern and syllabus of Exam Regulatory Authority, Prayagraj.
UP D.El.Ed Admit Card 2020 www.btcexam.in
UP D.El.Ed Admit Card 2020 is a must has document while appearing in B.T.C/ D.El.Ed Exam. Because without having an admit card/ hall ticket, you will not be permitted in the exam hall. So candidates should download it from the official website www.btcexam.in or you can collect it from your school/ college.
How to Download Admit Card of UP D.El.Ed./ B.T.C. Semester Exam of 2020
- Visit the official website www.btcexam.in
- There will be a link available on the main page to download the admit card.
- Click on the admit card download link then select the course name and year of exam
- And the submit details, finally fill the require details and click to download the UP BTC/ D.El.Ed Exam Admit Card 2020.
- Finally, save on your computer or mobile and take print.
You must carry the following documents/ things in the exam hall:
- A hard copy of U.P. D.El.Ed. Admit Card 2020 for Semester Exam.
- Identity proof in original such as College Identity Card, Aadhaar, Voter Card, PAN card, etc.
- Good quality Blue and Black Pen
- May carry Fresh Water Bottle in Exam hall.
Particulars to be mentioned on UP D.El.Ed. Admit Card 2020
There are following particulars to be mentioned on the UP D.El.Ed/ BTC Exam Admit Card 2020. So the candidates should check the particulars carefully. Any error and misspell, kindly contact your College Administration.
- Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name & Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Subjects/ Paper Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address and Centre Code
- Roll Number and Board Registration/ Enrollment Number
- Necessary instructions for the exam day to the candidate.
- Photograph and Signature
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Dear Candidate’s, if you still have any question(s) kindly leave in a comment below. We will happily reply to you.