UP ANM Admit Card 2022
Recently UP NHM Health Mission announced the 2700+ contractual vacancies for State, Division, and District levels. In these vacancies, many thousands of candidates had applied to get their position. Only the candidates were eligible who meets with minimum eligibility criteria defined by UP National Health Mission.
UP ANM Exam Date 2022
- IIBF BC Exam Question Paper 2023 PDF Download
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Pending for Approval at State/ District Level
- CSC TEC Exam Questions and Answers 2023 PDF Download
- CPNET 2023 ANM, GNM, Nursing, Paramedical Form @ www.cppnet.in
- Kanpur University Back Paper Form 2023 – Apply Online Here!
UP NHM has accepted the online applications between January 08 and January 28, 2020. As the recruitment board completes the scrutiny of the application form, they will release the UP NHM ANM and Paramedical exam date 2022. The tentative date of the UP NHM ANM Exam 2022 is the beginning of October 2022
UP ANM Staff Nurse 2022 Admit Card Date
The admit card will consist of the candidate’s exam-related information.
- Name of Candidate
- Registration Number
- Name(s) & Code(s) of Test Paper(s)
- Name & Address of Test Center etc.
How to Download UP ANM Admit Card 2022
The candidates have to follow the steps given below to download UP NHM ANM / Staff Nurse Admit Card 2022.
Go to the Official Website.
First of all, the candidate should visit the official website i.e. https://upnrhm.gov.in
Click on the Admit Card
Write the Application ID & Date of Birth
Pick your UP ANM Application Form 2022. Now write the Application ID and Date of Birth in the given box from your application form.
Submit the Details
Click on the submit button. UP ANM Admit Card 2022 in PDF form will be shown on the screen. Kindly take the print of it.
UP ANM Exam Pattern 2022
The exam pattern will be as follows:
- The Exam will be objective type.
- Questions in the examination will be based on previous education.
- There are 100 questions in a question paper.
Minimum qualifying marks for the recruitment exam will be as follows:
- 33% marks for unreserved candidates.
- 30% marks for OBC Candidates.
- 24% marks for SC, ST candidates.
|Download Admit Card Link||Available Soon|
|Official Website||http://upnrhm.gov.in or http://sams.co.in|