Gorakhpur University has conducted the Under Graduate and Post Graduate Combined Entrance Examination on the various dates of May and June month. So counselling for the courses which exam was held in May month will start in last week of June 2019. While the examination for which courses was held in June month those counselling will start July month.
- Start Date of UG Counselling: To be announce
- Start Date of PG Counselling: To be announce
Required Document List
Candidates appearing/ participating in UG/ PG Counselling of DDU Gorakhpur University must have following documents:
- Mark Sheet and Certificate of High School and Intermediate Examination
- Graduation Mark Sheet (if appearing of PG counselling)
- Category Certificate
- Gap Affidavit (if gap year between qualifying exam and admission course)
- Admit Card & Result of Entrance Exam
- Log on to DDU Gorakhpur University Website.
- Login with your registration number and date of birth
- Select the Courses and Colleges Name as your choice for admission.
- You can select any number of colleges but the college will allot as per your marks obtained in entrance exam and merit list.