Gorakhpur University has conducted the Under Graduate and Post Graduate Combined Entrance Examination on the various dates of May and June month. So counseling for the courses which exam was held in May month will start in the last week of June 2022. While the examination for which courses was held in June month those counselling will start July month.
Important Dates of Gorakhpur University Counselling 2022
- Start Date of UG Counselling: To be announced
- Start Date of PG Counselling: To be announced
- IIBF BC Exam Question Paper 2023 PDF Download
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Pending for Approval at State/ District Level
- CSC TEC Exam Questions and Answers 2023 PDF Download
- CPNET 2023 ANM, GNM, Nursing, Paramedical Form @ www.cppnet.in
- Kanpur University Back Paper Form 2023 – Apply Online Here!
Required Document List for DDU Gorakhpur Counselling 2022
Candidates appearing/ participating in UG/ PG Counselling of DDU Gorakhpur University must have the following documents:
- Mark Sheet and Certificate of High School and Intermediate Examination
- Graduation Mark Sheet (if appearing of PG counselling)
- Category Certificate
- Gap Affidavit (if gap year between qualifying exam and admission course)
- Admit Card & Result of Entrance Exam
Counselling Process for DDU Gorakhpur University
- Log on to the DDU Gorakhpur University Website.
- Login with your registration number and date of birth
- Select the Courses and College’s Name as your choice for admission.
- You can select any number of colleges but the college will allot as per your marks obtained in the entrance exam and merit list.