DDU Gorakhpur University Counselling 2021 will begin from the last week of June 2021. The counselling dates are as per the courses you appear in the entrance test. So you should check the Deen Dayal Upadhyay University Gorakhpur Counselling Dates as per your courses chosen.
Gorakhpur University has conducted the Under Graduate and Post Graduate Combined Entrance Examination on the various dates of May and June month. So counseling for the courses which exam was held in May month will start in the last week of June 2021. While the examination for which courses was held in June month those counselling will start July month.
- Start Date of UG Counselling: To be announced
- Start Date of PG Counselling: To be announced
Required Document List
Candidates appearing/ participating in UG/ PG Counselling of DDU Gorakhpur University must have the following documents:
- Mark Sheet and Certificate of High School and Intermediate Examination
- Graduation Mark Sheet (if appearing of PG counselling)
- Category Certificate
- Gap Affidavit (if gap year between qualifying exam and admission course)
- Admit Card & Result of Entrance Exam
Candidates may follow the procedure below to participate in DDU Gorakhpur University Counselling 2021:
- Log on to the DDU Gorakhpur University Website.
- Login with your registration number and date of birth
- Select the Courses and College’s Name as your choice for admission.
- You can select any number of colleges but the college will allot as per your marks obtained in the entrance exam and merit list.