Gorakhpur University has conducted the Under Graduate and Post Graduate Combined Entrance Examination on the various dates of May and June month. So counseling for the courses which exam was held in May month will start in the last week of June 2021. While the examination for which courses was held in June month those counselling will start July month.
- Start Date of UG Counselling: To be announced
- Start Date of PG Counselling: To be announced
- eShram Login with CSC ✔️ Direct to Link eShram CSC Login
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Pending for Approval at State/ District Level
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary Status 2021, 10th List PDF
- CPNET 2021 ANM, GNM, Nursing, Paramedical Form @ www.cppnet.in
- Kanpur University Back Paper Form 2021 – Apply Online Here!
Required Document List
Candidates appearing/ participating in UG/ PG Counselling of DDU Gorakhpur University must have the following documents:
- Mark Sheet and Certificate of High School and Intermediate Examination
- Graduation Mark Sheet (if appearing of PG counselling)
- Category Certificate
- Gap Affidavit (if gap year between qualifying exam and admission course)
- Admit Card & Result of Entrance Exam
- Log on to the DDU Gorakhpur University Website.
- Login with your registration number and date of birth
- Select the Courses and College’s Name as your choice for admission.
- You can select any number of colleges but the college will allot as per your marks obtained in the entrance exam and merit list.