Indian Premier League (IPL) 2020 will begin from the battle between Mumbai Indians (MI) vs Chennai Super Kings (CSK) on 19th September 2020. IPL 2020 1st match will play in Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi between MI vs CSK.
Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings both are the strongest cricket teams in IPL20. Both teams have the best national & international cricket players. So the Indian Premier League 2020 1st Match in Abu Dhabi between MI vs CSK is going to very entertaining.
MI vs CSK 2020 IPL T20 1st Match Abu Dhabi Pitch Report
IPL T20 will start from Sheikh Zayed Stadium Abu Dhabi. There have 46 T20 matches played at this venue. Batting 1st Team has won 30 matches while the bowling first has won 16 matches. The team (MI or CSK) who will win the toss, they choose to bat first. The venue is batting friendly and 1st inning average score is 247 while 2nd inning average score is 206.
MI vs CSK IPL T20 1st Match Date & Time
Cricket Lovers will watch the competition between Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings on Hotstar Live as per the time schedule. Mumbai Indian is being led by Rohit Sharma while Chennai Super Kings is being led by Mahendra Singh (MS) Dhoni.
Sheikh Zayed Stadium Abu Dhabi Weather Report 19th September 2020
According to accuweather.com, there are no rainfall in Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi on September 19, 2020. In the evening 27° temperature and clear weather.
- Wind: SE at 7 km/h
- Wind Gusts: 20 km/h
- Humidity: 74%
- Dew Point: 24° C
- Cloud Cover: 0%
- Visibility: 10 km
- Probability of Precipitation: 0%
- Precipitation: 0.0 mm
- Rain: 0.0 mm
- Snow: 0.0 cm
- Ice: 0.0 mm
MI vs CSK Team News IPL T20 1st Match 2020
- Ruturaj Gaikwad ruled out of CSK vs MI IPL 2020 opening match. He was the substitute of Suresh Raina.
- Dawid Malan may be the replacement of Suresh Raina in IPL 2020.
- Lasith Malinga has played 122 matches and get 170 Wickets. He has ruled out for personal reasons. James Pattinson may be the replacement of Lasith Malinga.
MI vs CSK Head to Head IPL 2020
Mumbai Indians (MI) and Chennai Super Kings (CSK) both have played 30 matches between each other. In which MI have won 18 matches while CSK won only 12 matches. CSK made the highest score of 208 Runs against Mumbai Indians while MI scored the highest run 202 against Chennai Super Kings in a match. CSK’s lowest score against Mumbai Indians is 79 runs while MI lowest score against CSK is 141 runs.
Mumbai Indians (MI) vs Chennai Super Kings (CSK) Player Battle
- Rohit Sharma vs Deepak Chahar: Deepak Chahar out to Rohit Sharma twice in IPL 2019 by given 29 runs in 24 balls.
- Chris Lynn vs Deepak Chahar: Deepak Chahar out to Chris Lynn once in IPL 2020 by given 30 runs in 21 balls.
- Quinton de Kock vs Deepak Chahar: Deepak Chahar out to Quinton de Kock twice in IPL 2019 by given 41 runs in 29 Balls.
- Deepak Chahar didn’t out to Suryakumar Yadav. But he gave 33 runs in 19 Balls.
- Hardik Pandya vs Deepak Chahar: Deepak Chahar out to Hardik Pandya once in IPL 2019 by given 8 runs in 6 Balls
- Krunal Pandya vs Shardul Thakur: Shardul Thakur out to Krunal Pandya one in IPL 2019 by given 6 runs in 7 balls.
- Quinton de Kock vs Shardul Thakur: Shardul Thakur out to Quinton de Kock once in IPL 2019 by given 7 runs in 4 balls.
Mumbai Indians Playing 11 for IPL 2020 1st Match 11th September
MI vs CSK Playing 11 (Probable)
We expect that Quinton de Kock & Chris Lynn may open the inning from MI Side. Rohit Sharma and Suryakumar Yadav may come on 3rd & 4th place of batting lineup. So here is our expected Mumbai Indians Playing 11 for Dream11 IPL 2020 1st Match 19th September:
Chris Lynn, Quinton de Kock, Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Krunal Pandya, Dhawal Kulkarni, Kieron Pollard, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah.
Chennai Super Kings (CSK) Playing 11 for IPL 2020 1st Match 19th September
Suresh Raina ruled out from IPL 2020 for personal reasons. So Shane Watson and Ambati Rayudu may be the opener from Chennai Super Kings Side on 19th September 2020. Faf du Plessis, Kedhar Jadav, MS Dhoni may manage the middle order. So here is the expected CSK Playing 11 for IPL 2020, 19th September opening match.
Shane Watson, Ambati Rayudu, Faf du Plessis, Kedhar Jadav, MS Dhoni, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Shardul Thakur, Piyush Chawla, Deepak Chahar, Imran Tahir.
Mumbai Indians (MI) vs Chennai Super Kings (CSK) Dream11 Team (Grand League)
Here is our MI vs CSK Dream11 Grand League Team for 19th September 2020 Match:
- Batsman: Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav (C), Faf du Plessis, Ambati Rayudu
- All Rounder: Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya (VC), Ravindra Jadeja
- Bowlers: Trent Boult, Imran Tahir, Deepak Chahar, Piyush Chawla
Mumbai Indians (MI) vs Chennai Super Kings (CSK) Dream11 Team (Small League)
Here is our Dream11 Small League Team for 19th September 2020 Match:
- Batsman: Quinton de Kock, Rohit Sharma, Shane Watson, MS Dhoni
- All Rounder: Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja
- Bowlers: Kieron Pollard, Jasprit Bumrah, Deepak Chahar, Imran Tahir
MI vs CSK Dream 11 1st Match IPL T20 Key Player
In this paragraph, we have provided the list of Key Players of Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings for 1st Match in Sheikh Zayed Stadium Abu Dhabi.
Mumbai Indians Key Players
- Batsman: Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav
- All rounder: Hardik Pandya
- Bowlers: Jasprit Bumrah
Chennai Super Kings Key Players
- Batsman: Faf du Plessis, Shane Watson
- Bowlers: Imran Tahir, Deepak Chahar
MI vs CSK Dream11 Guru Tips & Tricks
- Chennai Super Kings has reached eight times in the final of IPL T20. It’s the most time in Indian Premier League History.
- MS Dhoni is the most six-hitter of Indian batsman in IPL History.
MI vs CSK Squad
MI Full Squad for IPL 2020
Aditya Tare, Anmolpreet Singh, Anukul Roy, Dhawal Kulkarni, Hardik Pandya, Ishan Kishan, Jasprit Bumrah, Jayant Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Lasith Malinga, Mitchell McClenaghan, Quinton de Kock, Rahul Chahar, Rohit Sharma, Sherfane Rutherford, SuryaKumar Yadav, Trent Boult, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Chris Lynn, Saurabh Tiwary, Digvijay Deshmukh, Prince Balwant Rai Singh, Mohsin Khan.
CSK Full Squad for IPL 2020
Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Suresh Raina, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Piyush Chawla, Dwayne Bravo, Sam Curran, Karn Sharma, Shane Watson, Shardul Thakur, Ambati Rayudu, Harbhajan Singh, Murali Vijay, Josh Hazlewood, Francois Du Plessis, Imran Tahir, Deepak Chahar, Lungi Ngidi, Mitchell Santner, KM Asif, Narayan Jagadeesan, Monu Kumar, RutuRaj Gaikwad, R. Sai Kishore.
MI vs CSK Dream11 Prediction IPL 2020, Mumbai Indian vs CSK 19th September 2020 IPL Dream11 Grand League Team. MI vs CSK Dream11 Guru Tips, Key Players, Probable Playing 11.