National Recruitment Agency (NRA) will merge the SSC, IBPS & RRB Prelims exams of Group B and Group C (Non-Technical) post. So the candidates will not need to appear for different – different exams. Common Eligibility Test Score will be valid for 3 years.
However, after the prelims exam over, the related department (SSC/ IBPS/ RRB) will take responsibility for the main exams.
What is NRA CET 2021?
It is the Common Eligibility Test (CET) which is going to organized by an autonomous body National Recruitment Agency (NRA). The Secretary label officer will be the head of this organization. NRA CET 2021 will merge the SSC, RRB, and IBPS prelims exams in a single exam.
Seems, this exam like Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) which is also conducted two times a year. However, the National Recruitment Agency (NRA) will conduct separate Common Eligibility Test 2021 each for the three levels of graduate, 12th, and 10th pass candidates.
Examination List to be conducted by NRA
There are three main examinations which are going to be replaced through Common Eligibility Test 2021 by National Recruitment Agency (NRA), New Delhi.
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) – CHSL, CGL, Steno Group C & D, JHT etc.
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) – Clerk, PO
Benefits of NRA CET 2021 according to Government statements
Government officials said various benefits of Common Eligibility Test 2021:
- It will eliminate multiple tests and save precious time as well as resources. This will also be a big boost to transparency.
- Around 2.5 crores aspirants sit for each of SSC/ IBPS/ RRB examination every year. The candidates can appear in CET once and eligible for all of these examinations. There will be no need to appear in separate exams for these recruitment agencies. It will save time and money to appear in different examinations.
- CET will be available in 12 languages. So all candidates will have equal opportunities from different parts of the country.
- Each district will have an examination center. So it will reduce expenditure on examination fees, travel, boarding, lodging, and other things. A single examination is expected to reduce the financial burden on such candidates.
Drawback of NRA CET (Common Eligibility Test)
According our analysis, here are following drawback of Common Eligibility Test (CET):
- It’s going to as Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET). Lakhs of candidate passed CTET Exam and appear every time in CTET when its conduct by CBSE to maximize the score. CTET raise the fund for Indian Government instead of giving the employment. Also there are no more vacancies for qualify this examination. Many lakh candidates are unemployed after qualifying the CTET.
- If the candidate missed Common Eligibility Test (CET) for any reason. He/ She will left out from all of these (SSC/ IBPS/ RRB) vacancies. If there are separate exam, then its possible that he/ she will not miss all the exams.
- If he/ she pressurize in this exam and not score as he/ she can then this score will affect all of vacancies. But if there are separate exam, then it’s chance to score higher marks in any of these exam.
NRA CET 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of the common eligibility test (NRA CET 2021) will be Multiple Choice Questions. There will not be descriptive questions in preliminary exams. So the Common Eligibility Test (CET) will follow the same pattern.
Duration of NRA CET (Common Eligibility Test) 2021 will be either 1 hour or 3 hours. The details of the same will be released once the schedule announced by the National Recruitment Agency.
National Recruitment Agency (NRA) Delhi is expected to conduct a separate CET each for three levels 10th, 12th & Graduation.
Common Eligibility Test (CET) 2021 may consist of 100 or 120 questions in the exam. The examination will Computer Based Test (CBT). Once the exam conducted. NRA CET Result announced. The score will be valid for 3 years from the date of the result announced.
Common Eligibility Test 2021 Syllabus
There will be separate syllabus for different types of jobs. Common Eligibility Syllabus 2021 will be divided in to three levels.
- Level 1 for Graduate
- Level 2 for 12th
- Level 3 for 10th
Thus NRA CET 2021 syllabus will be vary according to the level of National Recruitment Agency examination.
So the candidate will study the books as per the post they have applied and according to the qualification of job.
How to Apply for NRA CET 2021 (Common Eligibility Test)
Here is the procedure to apply online for Common Eligibility Test 2021 through National Recruitment Agency (NRA) official website.
- First of all the candidates will visit the official website of the National Recruitment Agency (NRA).
- Just read the information brochure carefully before applying for NRA CET 2021 (Common Eligibility Test)
- Ready with all documents such as class 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheet, passport size photograph, and signature.
- Click on the link ” Apply Online for Common Eligibility Test 2021 “.
- Fill the form completely and upload the required documents.
- As you fill the NRA CET 2021 Online Form, you will receive the Registration Number on your Mobile Number and email address.
- Pay the examination fee and download the completely filled online form.
- You will receive the NRA CET Admit Card 2021 on the predecided date to participate/ appear in the exam.
So guys, if you have any question(s) regarding NRA CET 2021 (Common Eligibility Test 2021) or National Recruitment Agency. Feel Free to leave in Comment Box below.