12 Digit Aadhaar Card Number has become the most necessary document these days. After the closing of the Aadhaar Update & Enrollment Centre at Common Service Centre provided, the Unique Identification of Authority of India (UIDAI) has started the online appointment for Aadhaar Card Update, Registration & Enrollment.
Book an Appointment for Aadhaar Card Enrollment & Update Click Here
Steps to do AADHAR Card Online Registration for Appointment
- eShram Login with CSC ✔️ Direct to Link eShram CSC Login
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Pending for Approval at State/ District Level
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary Status 2021, 10th List PDF
- CPNET 2021 ANM, GNM, Nursing, Paramedical Form @ www.cppnet.in
- Kanpur University Back Paper Form 2021 – Apply Online Here!
Recently the UIDAI has started Aadhaar Card Online Registration for Appointment. So now an individual can book an appointment online for Aadhaar Card enrollment.
Here are the simple steps that will help you to do Aadhaar Card Online Registration for Appointment:
- Firstly visit the official website for Aadhaar Appointment Online (Direct Link is given above)
- Now select the location from the drop down menu of Book an Appointment at UIDAI run Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
- Now you will reach on ask1.uidai.gov.in
- Select the one option from New Aadhaar, Aadhaar Update or Manage Appointments.
- On this page Enter your Mobile Number and Captcha Code. Then click on the generate OTP.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number then enter the OTP in a given box here.
- Now finally select the options and save for your service.
How to get enrollment for AADHAAR Card Online
This process will comprise the following details online:
- Book an Aadhaar Card Appointment Online for Enrollment or Update
- As the enrollment centre confirm your appointment, then kindly visit the aadhaar enrolment centre with original documents.
- Check your details carefully which filled in the Aadhaar Card enrollment form at the time Aadhaar Card Enrolment at the centre.
- Finally, give your biometric and demographic details at the enrollment centre.
The Aadhaar enrollment center will give 14 digit enrollment number with date and time stamp. It will help you to check the Aadhaar Card Status Online.
Process of AADHAAR Card Enrollment 2021
- Documents: The individual will require to submit the one Proof of Identity (POI) and one valid Proof of Address (POA) document.
- Head of Family: The Head of Family (HOF) may introduce the family member on the basis of HOF documents. In the case of applying for aadhaar card online for a child, the head of the family will introduce to the child.
- Introducer’s Reference: In case if someone doesn’t have a valid POI and POA, an introducer’s reference may be utilized. An introducer is a person appointed by the Registrar and has a valid Aadhaar Number.
How to Cancel AADHAAR Appointment Online
The facility to cancel the Aadhaar Appointment is provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). In this process, you will need to keep handy the Token ID and Mobile Number.
- Visit the Official website ask1.uidai.gov.in.
- Click on the Manage Appointments.
- Then enter the Registered Mobile Number and Captcha Code then click on the Generate OTP.
- Now enter the OTP which you received your mobile number and submit.
- Now click on the ‘Cancel Appointment’ Button to cancel your appointment online.
- As you cancel the appointment, you will receive the confirmation message on mobile.
How to Reschedule AADHAAR Card Appointment Online
If you wish to reschedule the Aadhaar Card Appointment Online for New Enrollment or Update then kindly follow the steps below reschedule it.
- Visit the official website https://ask1.uidai.gov.in
- Click on Manage Appointments Button.
- Enter your Registered Mobile number which you used to book an appointment online and Captcha Code then clicks on Generate OTP.
- Now enter the received OTP in the box and click on the Submit button.
- Now click on the ‘Reschedule Appointment’.
- Now select your preferred enrollment center, date and time to book your appointment.
- Now click on the Fix Appointment button.
- You will receive the confirmation message on the mobile of your reschedule appointment.
List of Facilities available to Book an Aadhaar Card Appointment Online
You can enjoy the following services by booking an appointment online for Aadhar Card:
- Fresh Aadhar Enrolment
- Name Update
- Address Update
- Mobile Update
- E-Mail ID Update
- Photograph (Biometrics) Update
- Date of Birth Update
- Gender Update
Dear Friends, if you wish to apply online for Aadhaar Card, then you will need to book an Aadhaar Card Appointment Online. For any question(s), suggestions kindly leave the message in the comment box.