As you know that UIDAI has started a new type of Aadhaar namely PVC Aadhaar Card. It’s more durable and convenient to carry in your wallet. Because it’s size to equal Debit Card, Credit Card, PAN Card as well as Driving License.
- PVC Aadhaar Card Security Features
- Fees, Charges for PVC Aadhaar Card Apply Online
- How to Apply for PVC Aadhaar Card Online
- How to Check PVC Aadhaar Card Status Online
- FAQs – PVC Aadhaar Card Apply Online
- What is PVC Aadhaar Card?
- How many days it will take to receive Aadhaar Card PVC at the resident’s address?
- Can I track the delivery status of the PVC Aadhaar Card?
- What is the fee/ charges for Aadhaar PVC Card?
- Is the Cash on Delivery (COD) option available for PVC Aadhaar Card?
- I don’t have a registered mobile number with Aadhaar. Can I place an order for PVC Aadhar Card Online?
- PVC Aadhaar Card Important Links
PVC Aadhaar Card Security Features
Aadhaar made with Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) has many security features as follows:
- Guilloche Pattern
- Micro text
- Secure QR Code
- Ghost image
- Issue Date & Print Date
- Embossed Aadhaar Logo
Also Read: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary Status
Fees, Charges for PVC Aadhaar Card Apply Online
You can pay the fee of Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) Aadhaar Card using your Internet Banking, Debit/ Credit Card, Paytm, etc.
How to Apply for PVC Aadhaar Card Online
Total Time: 10 minutes
Visit Official Website of Aadhaar
Visit the official website of PVC Aadhaar Card to Print MyAadhaar.uidai.gov.in and click on “Order Aadhaar PVC Card”.
Fill in the Aadhaar Number, Captcha and Mobile Number
Fill in the Aadhaar Number or Enrolment ID, Captcha Code, and Mobile Number, then click on Send OTP. If your mobile number is not registered then click on the check box. Then click on Send OTP button.
Click on Submit Button.
Click on the Make Payment Button
You will see the SRN Number on the screen. Now, you will see the Privacy message for demographics data, Click on the Okay button. Now click on the Payment Button to make the payment.
Make the Payment of Rs. 50 for PVC Aadhaar
Now, submit the fee of Rs. 50/- for PVC Aadhaar Card through your desired payment method. As the Payment is completed, you will see the Payment Receipt on the Screen.
Estimated Cost: 50 INR
- AADHAAR NUMBER
- MOBILE NUMBER
- PAYMENT METHOD
- MOBILE / LAPTOP/ PC/ TABLE
- INTERNET CONNECTION
How to Check PVC Aadhaar Card Status Online
Here are the simple steps that help you track your Aadhar PVC Card Status 2022.
- Visit the MyAadhaar.uidai.gov.in, the official website for Aadhaar PVC Card.
- Now, Click on the check Aadhaar PVC Card Order Status.
- Now you will see the Status of your PVC Aadhar Card Status on the screen.
FAQs – PVC Aadhaar Card Apply Online
What is PVC Aadhaar Card?
PVC is an acronym for Poly Vinyl Card. PVC Aadhaar Card is made with the same material. It’s more secure, durable, and fits into the wallet. It can be ordered online through mayaadhaar.uidai.gov.in by using the Aadhaar number or Enrolment ID and paying a minimum fee of Rs. 50/-. Aadhaar PVC Card is delivered to the resident’s postal address by speed post.
How many days it will take to receive Aadhaar Card PVC at the resident’s address?
After the printing of the PVC Aadhaar Card is completed, it will be delivered within 15 days to the resident’s address via Speed Post.
Can I track the delivery status of the PVC Aadhaar Card?
Yes, the resident can track the status of the Aadhaar Card PVC online via SRN (Service Request Number). It’s a 28 digit number and available on your Payment receipt.
What is the fee/ charges for Aadhaar PVC Card?
Aadhaar PVC Card can be obtained by paying a nominal charge of Rs. 50/-. It will be paid online mode using Internet Banking, Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Paytm, etc.
Is the Cash on Delivery (COD) option available for PVC Aadhaar Card?
No, UIDAI is not offering the Cash on Delivery (COD) option to deliver the PVC Aadhaar Card to the resident’s doorstep.
I don’t have a registered mobile number with Aadhaar. Can I place an order for PVC Aadhar Card Online?
Yes, while requesting for PVC Aadhar Card, you need to select the check box for “My mobile number not registered”. Then you need to fill out an alternate mobile number to receive the OTP.
PVC Aadhaar Card Important Links