Recently Amar Ujala Foundation has disclosed the notification for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2019. The scholarship will be given to the eligible candidates from class 9th to class 12th.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Form 2019 Available Now.
Click Here to Apply online.
So Amar Ujala Foundation is going to conduct the written test on desired exam dates to select the meritorious candidates for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2019. The foundation will distribute the total of 36 scholarship through the written test. Every qualified candidate will receive either Rs. 30,000/- or Rs. 50,000/- as per their class level.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Form 2019 – www.amarujala.com
|Conducting Body||Amar Ujala Foundation|
|Scheme Name||Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2019|
|Exam Mode||OMR Based|
|No. of Scholarships||36|
|Starting Date||August 13, 2019|
|Last Date||August 31, 2019|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Qualification||Class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 50,000/-|
Before filling the online form for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Scheme 2019, the applicants should check the eligibility criteria of the application form. The Amar Ujala foundation has set up the following Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Eligibility criteria to participate in Scholarship Exam 2019:
- The applicant should be studying in class 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th class.
- He/ She should score minimum 60% marks in the previous class.
- The annual family income should be 1.5 lakh or less.
- Applicants should be passed the previous year examination from State Board.
- Starting Date Online Form: August 13, 2019
- Last Date Scholarship Form: August 31, 2019
- Download Admit Card: October 2019
- Exam Date: November 2019
The website will generate an Application Number. kindly note down the registration/ application number and take the print of finally submitted Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Form 2019. Keep the printed application form for future reference purpose.
- Visit the Official Website of Amar Ujala Foundation foundation.amarujala.com.
- Then click on the link “Apply Online for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2019“.
- Sign Up with an email address, mobile number, username, and password.
- Login with details and fill the Amar Ujala Scholarship Form 2019.
- Fill the details such as Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Educational Qualification etc.
- Upload the Photograph, Signature and Previous years marksheet. Any photo should not be more than 1 MB.
- After the uploading of documents, Click on Submit button to complete the application form.
- Now take print of completely filled your application form and save it for future reference.
The written test will conduct on the basis of previous year class syllabus of the candidate studied. This means that if candidates are studying in 9th class and they applied for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Exam 2019. In this situation, the candidate should read the class 8th Books of the State Board.
Amar Ujala Foundation release the admit card of Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Exam 2019 prior to 15 days of Exam Date. So the candidate will download the admit card using the application number and date of birth from the official website.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Admit Card 2019 compulsory document which will require to bring in the examination hall. The candidate should also require to carry an identity proof either of Aadhaar Card or School Identity Card in the examination hall. The admit card/ hall tickets can be downloaded using the direct link available in link section on this page.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Result 2019 will be declared by Amar Ujala Foundation. The results will be available on official website at Amar Ujala. Qualified candidates will called in to award scholarship amount in the ceremony.
|More Details||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Now|