College of Nursing Kanpur Admission 2021, conup.org.in application form, Government Nursing College Kanpur B.Sc Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Fee. College of Nursing Kanpur B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Date 2021, CONUP B.Sc Nursing Merit List and Cut Off Marks 2021.Last Date for College of Nursing Kanpur Application Form 2021 conup.org.in.
|Institute Name||College of Nursing, Kanpur|
|Year of Establishment||1972|
|Affiliation||Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur|
|Approved||Indian Nursing Council (INC)|
|Courses||B.Sc Nursing (4 Years) & B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) 2 Years|
|Application Form Last Date||31/07/2021|
|Application Fee||Rs. 54/-|
College of Nursing Kanpur Admission 2021 – Application Form
College of Nursing, Kanpur formerly known as Nursing College Kanpur as issued a B.Sc Nursing online application form on the official website at conup.org.in. The candidates who are looking for College of Nursing Kanpur admission in Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (2 Years) and B.Sc Nursing (4 Years) at College of Nursing, Kanpur (Government Aided) those require to fill the College of Nursing Kanpur Application Form 2021.
Nursing College Kanpur B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) 2 Years Eligibility Criteia
- The candidates should have passed Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (G.N.M.) from an Institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The candidates should be registered Nurse and registered Midwifery (or alternative registration in lieu of midwifery for male nurses) with any State Nursing Council.
- Passed 12th Board Examination from UP Board or other equivalent qualification.
How to Apply for College of Nursing Kanpur Admission 2021
The candidate must have the following documents ready before applying for Nursing College Kanpur B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021:
As the above documents are ready,
- Then the candidates should download the college of nursing kanpur application form 2021 from the official website conup.org.in or can be download using the direct link available on this website IndiaResultAlert.com
- Fill the application form in Capital Letter, paste the photograph in the box and send it along with above self attested enclousers to Principal, College of Nursing, Medical College Campus, Kanpur 208002 by Registered/ Speed Post before last date 31.07.2021.
- The candidate must enclose the self attested 2 passport size photograph and 2 envelope (have written candidate postal address) along with application form.
College of Nursing Kanpur Admission 2021 – Selection Process
B.Sc Nursing & B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) admission in Nursing College Kanpur will be based on marks obtained in 50 marks MCQs examination and Interview following by Merit List prepared by College of Nursing, Kanpur.
College of Nursing Kanpur B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern 2021 & Syllabus
College of Nursing Kanpur will conduct an entrance examination of 50 marks for B.Sc Nursing admission 2021. The questions will be asked on the basis of the 12th board examination and B.Sc Nursing (for post-basic B.Sc Nursing). So, the candidate should read the 12th class Biology books before participating in the College of Nursing Kanpur B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2021.
Nursing College Kanpur Fee Structure 2021
|Application Form Fee||Rs. 54/-|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 175/-|
|Hostel Fee||Rs. 1200/-|
|Electricity Fee||Rs. 1200/-|
|Sports Fee||Rs. 6/-|
|Library Fee||Rs. 15/-|
|Identity Card Fee||Rs. 5/-|
|Clinical Society Fee||Rs. 5/-|
|Security Money||Rs. 50/-|
|X-ray Fee||Rs. 3/-|
|Poor Student Helping Fee||Rs. 1/-|
|Enrollment Fee||As per actual decided by the University time to time|
|Admission Notice (Post Basic B.Sc Nursing)||Download|
Dear Students, the article College of Nursing Kanpur Admission 2021 – Form, B.Sc Nursing Fee Structure, Application Last Date, Exam Pattern, help you a lot. Because we informed you of all the details that will help you apply online for the College of Nursing Kanpur Admission 2021. If you still have any questions kindly ask in the comment box. We will happy to reply.