|Institute Name||College of Nursing, Kanpur|
|Year of Establishment||1972|
|Affiliation||Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur|
|Approved||Indian Nursing Council (INC)|
|Courses||B.Sc Nursing (4 Years) & B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) 2 Years|
|Application Form Last Date||31/07/2021|
|Application Fee||Rs. 54/-|
College of Nursing Kanpur Admission 2021 – Application Form
College of Nursing, Kanpur formerly known as Nursing College Kanpur as issued a B.Sc Nursing online application form on the official website at conup.org.in. The candidates who are looking for College of Nursing Kanpur admission in Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (2 Years) and B.Sc Nursing (4 Years) at College of Nursing, Kanpur (Government Aided) those require to fill the College of Nursing Kanpur Application Form 2021.
- eShram Login with CSC ✔️ Direct to Link eShram CSC Login
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Pending for Approval at State/ District Level
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary Status 2021, 10th List PDF
- CPNET 2021 ANM, GNM, Nursing, Paramedical Form @ www.cppnet.in
- Kanpur University Back Paper Form 2021 – Apply Online Here!
Nursing College Kanpur B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) 2 Years Eligibility Criteia
- The candidates should have passed Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (G.N.M.) from an Institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The candidates should be registered Nurse and registered Midwifery (or alternative registration in lieu of midwifery for male nurses) with any State Nursing Council.
- Passed 12th Board Examination from UP Board or other equivalent qualification.
How to Apply for College of Nursing Kanpur Admission 2021
The candidate must have the following documents ready before applying for Nursing College Kanpur B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021:
- Passport Size Photograph
- High school mark sheet and certificate.
- Intermediate mark sheet and certificate
- General Nursing and Midwifery Diploma and Mark sheets.
- General Nursing and Midwifery Registration Certificate (Mandatory).
- Caste Certificate, if applicable.
- Any Other Professional Education Certificates.
- Original Medical fitness certificate from CMO/ Govt. Medical College/ MS/ Dy CMO
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Demand Draft of Rs. 54/- in favour of Principal, College of Nursing, Kanpur from any Nationalized Bank.
- Then the candidates should download the college of nursing kanpur application form 2021 from the official website conup.org.in or can be download using the direct link available on this website IndiaResultAlert.com
- Fill the application form in Capital Letter, paste the photograph in the box and send it along with above self attested enclousers to Principal, College of Nursing, Medical College Campus, Kanpur 208002 by Registered/ Speed Post before last date 31.07.2021.
- The candidate must enclose the self attested 2 passport size photograph and 2 envelope (have written candidate postal address) along with application form.
College of Nursing Kanpur Admission 2021 – Selection Process
B.Sc Nursing & B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) admission in Nursing College Kanpur will be based on marks obtained in 50 marks MCQs examination and Interview following by Merit List prepared by College of Nursing, Kanpur.
College of Nursing Kanpur B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern 2021 & Syllabus
Nursing College Kanpur Fee Structure 2021
|Application Form Fee||Rs. 54/-|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 175/-|
|Hostel Fee||Rs. 1200/-|
|Electricity Fee||Rs. 1200/-|
|Sports Fee||Rs. 6/-|
|Library Fee||Rs. 15/-|
|Identity Card Fee||Rs. 5/-|
|Clinical Society Fee||Rs. 5/-|
|Security Money||Rs. 50/-|
|X-ray Fee||Rs. 3/-|
|Poor Student Helping Fee||Rs. 1/-|
|Enrollment Fee||As per actual decided by the University time to time|
|Admission Notice (Post Basic B.Sc Nursing)||Download|
Dear Students, the article College of Nursing Kanpur Admission 2021 – Form, B.Sc Nursing Fee Structure, Application Last Date, Exam Pattern, help you a lot. Because we informed you of all the details that will help you apply online for the College of Nursing Kanpur Admission 2021. If you still have any questions kindly ask in the comment box. We will happy to reply.