Still no update till 10.11.2020 on CPNET official website (www.cpnet.in) & www.upums.ac.in
Online Registration of Application of CPNET 2020 will start from the first week of July 2020. The candidates are required to fill the CPNET 2020 Saifai Paramedical Application Form and have to pay a requisite fee in order to successfully registered. Candidates are requested to read UPUMS CPNET 2020 Information Brochure carefully for complete details. In the below article, candidates can get all details including CPNET 2020 Online Form, important dates, eligibility criteria and application process, etc.
CPNET 2020 Saifai ANM, GNM, Nursing Paramedical Form
CPNET 2020 Saifai is the most awaited online application form for students. Because the students were looking for admission in Nursing (B.Sc, ANM, GNM), Paramedical (BMLT, DMLT, X-Ray, BPT, DPT) and Pharmacy (B.Pharma) in a government college.
- Paramedical Vigyan Mahavidyalaya Saifai, Etawah
- College of Nursing UPUMS Saifai Etawah
- Pharmacy College Saifai, Etawah
- College of Dentistry Saifai, Etawah
Students prefer to study at RIMSNR/ UPUMS Saifai Etawah. Because all the courses in this university are government approved and the fee of courses are very less compare with other private colleges. So here is the students are studying in very less tuition and residential fee.
Saifai Paramedical Form Online (CPNET 2020)
|Application Form||CPNET 2020|
|The date for Age Calculation (Cut off date)||31 December 2020|
|Last Date||July 2020|
|Location||Saifai (Etawah), Uttar Pradesh|
|Technical Helpline Number||9266673205, 9540669901|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
|Apply Online Website||www.cpnet.in|
Age Limit of CPNET 2020
The candidates must be old at least 17 years old on 31.12.2020. Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS) Saifai is receiving the application form for CPNET-2020 through online mode. On this page, we have provided you complete information about CPNET 2020 Online Form & Process.
Eligibility of CPNET 2020
The university notified the different eligibility criteria for Saifai Paramedical Online Form 2020/ CPNET-2020 course wise.
- Resident: Permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh
- For ANM Courses: 10+2 Qualified + Only the female candidates are eligible
- B.Sc Nursing: 10+2 with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry
- B.M.L.T: 10+2 with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry
Examination Pattern of CPNET 2020
However, the candidates will solve the questions according to their education stream. CPNET Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern give you in-depth details, so you can score higher marks in Saifai Paramedical Exam 2020.
- 100 Questions in CPNET Exam 2020.
- No negative marking for wrong answers
- Questions carried from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics etc.
Photograph & Signature Size of UPUMS Paramedical Entrance Test 2020
The candidates must know the CPNET 2020 Photograph Size & Scanned Signature Size. Because when you will apply for Saifai Paramedical Entrance Exam 2020, you will upload the scanned photograph and signature online. So it is necessary, you upload the correct size of the scanned photograph and signature.
- Photograph Size: 3.5 x 4.5 cm; it must be scanned in 200-300 dpi (.jpg, .png, gif); 30-50 kb.
- Signature Size: Scanned in 200-300 dpi (.jpg, .png, gif); 20-30 kb.
- Color of Photograph: Photograph should be colored and should mention the candidate’s name and date of photograph on passport size photo.
- No. of Photos: Candidate should print at least 10 photographs, the same photographs will require in counseling also.
- The photograph should not be earlier than July 01, 2020.
Online Submission Process of CPNET Form 2020
Here is the procedure and step by step instructions are given below for the submission of CPNET Form 2020 successfully. The CPNET Application Form 2020 will be completed in 3 Steps
- Step 1: Registration
- Step 2: Filling up Application Form (Candidate’s Name, Parent’s Name, Qualification, etc.)
- Step 3: Fee Deposit
Step 1: Registration Process (CPNET 2020)
- Visit the Official Website www.cpnet.in and Click on Information Brochure.
- Read the CPNET 2020 Information Brochure, if you qualified the minimum eligibility criteria then Click on the “Registration” link.
- Fill the required details including Mobile Number, Email Address and Click on Submit Button. Then UPUMS Saifai will send an OTP (One Time Password) on your mobile. You will need to fill this OTP in the next steps of the Registration Process and Click on Submit Button.
- As the OTP Verified by www.cpnet.in, you will receive Username and Password on your Email and Mobile.
Step 2: Application Form Submission (CPNET 2020)
- As you complete the Registration Process, now you need to login.
- Fill the Username and Password which you received on your mobile number/ email address then click on the Submit button.
- Now fill personal and educational details on the next opening pages and then click on the Submit button.
- Now upload the photograph and signature as mentioned above.
- उपरोक्त प्रक्रिया (Step -1 Registration) पूरा होने के बाद लाॅगिन पेज खुल जायेगा ।
- अपना Username और Password भरकर लाॅगिन करे।
- अगले पेज पर अभ्यर्थी अपना व्यक्तिगत विवरण (Individual Information) भरकर Submit करें।
- आगे शैक्षिक योग्यता सम्बन्धित पेज खुल जायेगा जिसको पूर्ण करते हुए Submit करें।
- अगले पेज पर अपना फोटो (40 KB), हस्ताक्षर (40 KB) एवं महत्वपूर्ण प्रमाण-पत्र (200 KB) अपलोड करें तत्पश्चात् Submit करे। जिसके बाद सफलतापूर्वक कन्फमेशन पेज खुलेगा । जिसके बाद Proceed to pay fee पर क्लिक करें।
Step 3: Fee Deposit (CPNET 2020)
- Now pay the examination/ application fee according to your category
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Fee is Rs. 1000/- while SC/ ST candidates will pay the Rs. 500/-
- Now Pay the application fee using the Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI Method.
UPUMS Saifai Course Fee 2020
Uttar Pradesh University Medical Sciences (UPUMS) Saifai Etawah has decided the Course Fee for the candidates who are going to take admission through CPNET 2020.
Day Scholar UPUMS Admission Fee 2020
- Degree Courses Fee: Rs. 29500/-
- Diploma Courses Fee: Rs. 25000/-
Hosteler Fee for UPUMS Admission 2020
- Degree Course Fee: Rs. 34300/-
- Diploma Courses Fee: Rs. 29800/-
- Starting Date of CPNET 2020 Online Form: 1st Week of July 2020
- Last Date of Nursing Entrance Test 2020 (CPNET) Online Form: Last Week of July 2020
- Downloading the CPNET Saifai Admit Card 2020: TBA
- CPNET 2020 Exam Date: September 2020
- Availability of Answer Key: First Week of September 2020
- Saifai Paramedical Entrance Result Date: Last Week September 2020
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Information Brochure||Click Here|
Finally, the candidate should take the print of UP CPNET Application Form 2020 for future reference. However, they don’t need to send the printed application form to the UPUMS Saifai office via post. If you are facing issues with resizing your images or filling up your cpnet form 2020, please leave me to the message below we will happy to help you.
About the University: Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS) is the authority for conducting the Common Paramedical and Nursing Entrance Test (CPNET) 2020. Earlier the university was known as Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (RIMSNR), Saifai Etawah. The university is offering various courses in Medical, Nursing, Paramedical streams. However, the admission in these courses is available through the entrance test, which is known as CPNET 2020.