Admission in CTI Course will be completed through All India Common Entrance Test (AICET). Candidates are requested to apply before last date June 2019 for Craft Instructor Training Course (Semester Pattern).
Craft Instructor Training Course (Semester Pattern) are conducted under the aegis of National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT). All the candidates after completion the course successfully shall be awarded Craft Instructor Certificate by NCVT recognized by Government of India.
CTI Admission 2019 Online Online Form
The candidates who wishes the admission in Craft Instructor Training Course, those are require to fill cits online form 2019. After the filling of CITS Online Form 2019, the candidates will get auto generated Registration Number. After that they will download their CTI Admit Card 2019 to participate in the exam.
CTI Admission 2019 Educational Qualification
The candidates undergoing training under Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS) who are going to appear in final semester of All India Trade Test (AITT) during July 2019, may also be considered for appearing in the AICET but their final admission in CITS courses will be subjected to successful completion of their training under CTS.
- Starting Date Online Registration CTI Form 2019: May, 2019
- Last Date Apply for CTI 2019: June, 2019
- CTI 2019 All India Common Entrance Test Date: July 2019
- CTI First Semester Duration: August 2019 to January 2019
- CTI Second Semester Duration: February 2019 to July 2019
- General/ OBC: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 200/-
- PH: Rs. 200/-
- Application Fee will be accept through Online Mode as mode of application form.
Steps to fill Online CTI Form 2019
- The procedure to apply online and submit CTI Form 2019 before last date is instructed below para.
- Open the website (http://onlinerecruitment.nielit.in) in web browser.
- Read instructions carefully and keep ready the details of Credit card/ Debit Card/ Bank details, Scanned Photograph along with signature and complete documents about Educational/ Technical qualifications.
- Check on I Agree box and Click on Proceed to Apply Online
- Submit the applicant details and upload the scanned photograph along with signature.
- Pay the CTI Form 2019 Fee Online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
More detailed kindly log on to http://nimionlineadmission.in and regular visit this page get latest update about CTI Form 2019, CTI Entrance Date & Admit Card etc.