Admission to CTI Course will be completed through the All India Common Entrance Test (AICET). Candidates are requested to apply before the last date June 2022 for Craft Instructor Training Course (Semester Pattern).
CTI Admission 2022 Online Form
CTI Form 2022 and Brochure for detailed information are available on the website of the Directorate of Training & Employment Government of India. You can also download CTI Form 2022 brochure official notification CITS Brochure 2022 from http://nimionlineadmission.in.
The candidates who wish admission to the Craft Instructor Training Course, are required to fill cits an online form 2022. After filling out CITS Online Form 2022, the candidates will get an auto-generated Registration Number. After that, they will download their CTI Admit Card 2022 to participate in the exam.
CTI Application Form 2022 Educational Qualification
The candidates undergoing training under the Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS) who are going to appear in the final semester of the All India Trade Test (AITT) during July 2022, may also be considered for appearing in the AICET but their final admission in CITS courses will be subjected to successful completion of their training under CTS.
CTI Form 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date Online Registration CTI Form 2022: May 2022
- Last Date Apply for CTI 2022: June 2022
- CTI 2022 All India Common Entrance Test Date: July 2022
- CTI First Semester Duration: August 2022 to January 2022
- CTI Second Semester Duration: February 2022 to July 2022
CTI Admission Form 2022 Application Fee
- General/ OBC: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 200/-
- PH: Rs. 200/-
- Application Fee will be accept through Online Mode as mode of application form.
Steps to fill Online CTI Form 2022
The procedure to apply online and submit CTI 2022 Application Form before the last date as instructed below para.
- Open the website (http://onlinerecruitment.nielit.in) in the web browser.
- Read instructions carefully and keep ready the details of Credit card/ Debit Card/ Bank details, Scanned Photograph along with signature and complete documents about Educational/ Technical qualifications.
- Check on the I Agree on the box and click on Proceed to Apply Online
- Submit the applicant details and upload the scanned photograph along with your signature.
- Pay the CTI Form 2022 Fee Online.