Admission in CTI Course will be completed through All India Common Entrance Test (AICET). Candidates are requested to apply before last date June 2021 for Craft Instructor Training Course (Semester Pattern).
Craft Instructor Training Course (Semester Pattern) are conducted under the aegis of National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT). All the candidates after completion the course successfully shall be awarded Craft Instructor Certificate by NCVT recognized by Government of India.
- eShram Login with CSC ✔️ Direct to Link eShram CSC Login
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Pending for Approval at State/ District Level
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary Status 2021, 10th List PDF
- CPNET 2021 ANM, GNM, Nursing, Paramedical Form @ www.cppnet.in
- Kanpur University Back Paper Form 2021 – Apply Online Here!
CTI Admission 2021 Online Online Form
The candidates who wish the admission to Craft Instructor Training Course, are required to fill cits an online form 2021. After filling out CITS Online Form 2021, the candidates will get auto generated Registration Number. After that they will download their CTI Admit Card 2021 to participate in the exam.
CTI Admission 2021 Educational Qualification
The candidates undergoing training under the Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS) who are going to appear in the final semester of the All India Trade Test (AITT) during July 2021, may also be considered for appearing in the AICET but their final admission in CITS courses will be subjected to successful completion of their training under CTS.
- Starting Date Online Registration CTI Form 2021: May 2021
- Last Date Apply for CTI 2021: June 2021
- CTI 2021 All India Common Entrance Test Date: July 2021
- CTI First Semester Duration: August 2021 to January 2021
- CTI Second Semester Duration: February 2021 to July 2021
- General/ OBC: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 200/-
- PH: Rs. 200/-
- Application Fee will be accept through Online Mode as mode of application form.
Steps to fill Online CTI Form 2021
- The procedure to apply online and submit CTI Form 2021 before the last date is instructed below para.
- Open the website (http://onlinerecruitment.nielit.in) in the web browser.
- Read instructions carefully and keep ready the details of Credit card/ Debit Card/ Bank details, Scanned Photograph along with signature and complete documents about Educational/ Technical qualifications.
- Check on the I Agree on the box and click on Proceed to Apply Online
- Submit the applicant details and upload the scanned photograph along with your signature.
- Pay the CTI Form 2021 Fee Online.
In more detail kindly log on to http://nimionlineadmission.in and regularly visit this page to get the latest update about CTI Form 2021, CTI Entrance Date & Admit Card, etc.