Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) has started the IIBF BC Exam Apply Online 2023 Process for Business Correspondent (BC) and Banking Facilitator (BF). IIBF conducts the online examination for Business Correspondents (BC) and Banking Facilitators (BF) through its examination centers.
The persons who are looking to associate with the bank and want to open a mini branch of any nationalized or Private Bank will be required to have IIBF BC BF Certification. So in this article, we are providing the complete details about the IIBF BC BF Registration Process for November 2023.
- IIBF BC Exam 2023 | Highlights
- IIBF BC Eligibility 2023
- IIBF BC Exam Apply Online Process 2023
- FAQs for IIBF BC Exam Apply Online 2023
- What is IIBF BC BF Exam?
- What is the Fee for IIBF BC BF Registration 2023?
- Who is eligible for IIBF BC Exam 2023?
- Why do I need IIBF BC Certificate?
- Which documents do I need to have to apply for IIBF BC Certificate/ Exam 2023?
- How many days IIBF will take to deliver IIBF BC Certificate after qualifying for the exam?
- Important Link – IIBF BC Exam Apply Online
IIBF BC Exam 2023 | Highlights
|Name of Board||Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF)|
|Name of Exam||Business Correspondent (BC) and Banking Facilitators (BF)|
|100% Pass IIBF BC Ques Ans PDF||Hindi || English (November 2023)|
|Sample Ques Ans PDF||Hindi || English|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Join Now|
|Contact via WhatsApp||WhatsApp Here|
IIBF BC Eligibility 2023
Any candidates who passed the 10th or its equivalent examination from the recognized board will be eligible to apply for IIBF BC BF Exam 2023. However, the candidate will participate in the exam according to IIBF BC BF Syllabus 2023.
Also Visit: Pan Card Correction Online 2023 via CSC
Many thousand candidates are looking to apply for the IIBF BC exam online application. Because they want to open a mini branch of a bank. So the candidates can apply iibf registration for bc online through the official website, the process given below.
IIBF BC Exam Apply Online Process 2023
IIBF Registration for BC (Business Correspondent) is necessary to apply online through the official website i.e www.iibf.org.in. The candidates who meet with minimum eligibility criteria as defined by IIBF can do IIBF BC BF Exam Apply Online. Here is the complete process that help you to do iibf bc exam apply online 2023.
Required Documents for IIBF BC Registration 2023
Before starting to apply online for IIBF BC BF Exam 2023, the candidate has the following documents ready.
Applicant should have a scanned copy of his/her i) Photograph ii) Signature and iii) ID proof ensuring that all are within the required specifications as under :
- Images format should be in JPG 8bit and the size should be a minimum 8KB and a maximum of 20KB
- Image Dimension of Photograph should be 100 (Width) X 120 (Height) Pixel only
- Image Dimension of Signature should be 140 (Width) X 60 (Height) Pixel only
- Image Dimension of ID Proof should be 400 (Width) X 420 (Height) Pixels only.
- ID Proof should contain Name, Photo, Date of Birth, and Signature. The size should be a minimum of 8KB and a maximum of 25KB.
- ID proof can be any one of the following: Aadhaar Card, Driving License, ElectionVoter’s Card, ID Card issued by Employer (with Photo & Signature), PAN Card, Passport.
Here is the complete process that helps you to iibf bc exam apply online through the official website of IIBF.
Total Time: 10 minutes
Visit the Digital Seva Portal of CSC (Common Service Centre)
First of all, Visit the DSP website of CSC and login in portal.
Search “Exam” on Digital Seva Portal (DSP)
Search “Exam” on DSP and Click on the “Examination Fee” link. Thus you will reach on IIBF BC Exam Form.
Fill out the IIBF BC Registration Form 2023
Now, fill out the IIBF BC Registration Form 2023 with all details including Name, DOB, Address, ID Proof, Education Qualification, etc.
Pay the IIBF BC Exam Fee
Now finally click on Preview and Proceed for Payment. Now Pay the Application Fee and the form will be submitted successfully.
Estimated Cost: 800 RS
- ID Proof
- Email ID
- Mobile No.
FAQs for IIBF BC Exam Apply Online 2023
What is IIBF BC BF Exam?
If any people in India want to open a Mini Branch of any Bank for providing banking services, then Business Correspondent (BC) or Bank Facilitator (BF) is necessary. IIBF BC BF Certification is provided by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance.
What is the Fee for IIBF BC BF Registration 2023?
IIBF has decided Rs. 800/- IIBF BC BF Exam Fee if you are paying IIBF BC BF Online Registration Fee through Debit/ Credit Card.
Who is eligible for IIBF BC Exam 2023?
Any candidates who pass the 10th class or its equivalent exam from any recognized board are eligible to apply for IIBF BC Exam 2023.
Why do I need IIBF BC Certificate?
If you wish to take a mini branch of any bank to deliver financial services from your shop/center then you need to have an IIBF BC Certificate from the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance.
Which documents do I need to have to apply for IIBF BC Certificate/ Exam 2023?
You need to have an Aadhaar Number, Mobile No., Email ID, Photograph, Signature, PAN Card, etc.
How many days IIBF will take to deliver IIBF BC Certificate after qualifying for the exam?
If you passed IIBF BC Exam 2023, then the certificate will be delivered to you within 45 days from the exam date.