Uttar Pradesh Government has started the Sumangala Yojana for Girls. Eligible girls can fill the form through Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2020 Official Website mksy.up.gov.in. This scheme is one of the social benefits schemes for girls in Uttar Pradesh.
About the Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2020
There are many disparities in society nowadays. Girls are considered a burden in society. In many places, girls are killed as soon as they are born. Due to financial constraints, girls are not allowed to study further. To overcome these inequalities, the Uttar Pradesh government has launched the Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2020.
Eligibility (कन्या सुमंगला योजना पात्रता)
- The girl should be the domicile of the State (Uttar Pradesh).
- Family income should no more than 3.0 lakh per year.
- Only 2 girls per family will be eligible for this scheme. If a woman has a twin child from the second delivery, the girl will also be allowed to benefit as the third child.
Document List During कन्या सुमंगला योजना Registration 2020
- Address Proof (Scan Copy)
- Identity Proof
- Voter ID Scan Copy (Optional)
- Bank A/c No. and Passbook Scan Copy (Mother & Father or Guardian or Self)
- Death Certificate (in case of mother or father is not alive)
- Latest Girl Child Photo
- Affidavit Certificate
- Joint Family Photo
Application Process for कन्या सुमंगला योजना 2020
Here is the complete process is given below to apply online for Kanya Sumangla Yojana 2020.
- First of all, visit the official website of Muykhyamantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana 2020 https://mksy.up.gov.in/
- Click on the Apply Here (यहां आवेदन करें) link under the Citizen Services Portal (नागरिक सेवा पोर्टल) in Quick Link (शीघ्र लिंक) section.
- Now Click on I Agree (मैं सहमत हूँ) box, then click on Continue (जारी रखें).
- Now, a registration form will be opened. Fill the registration form and click on Send SMS OTP.
- You will receive a code (OTP) via SMS on your Mobile Number. Now write this code (OTP) on the website to verify your mobile number.
- As the verification successful on the Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana 2020, you will receive a user-id on your mobile number.
- Now you will require to login on the official website with username and password. Then fill the complete form and upload the document after the scan.
- Now submit the complete form and you will receive an application number. Kindly note down this application number for future reference.
|Guideline of Scheme||Click Here|
|Application Process||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
Who can apply for this Scheme?
Any girl child whose family income not more than 3.0 lakh per annum.
How much money will be provided by the Government?
Through the Kanya Sumangla Yojana, the government will give Rs. 15000/- per girl in six installments.