Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 Online Registration Process has been started. UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Status 2022, UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 Online Form, Application Process. Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 (UP MKSY) Last Date.
Uttar Pradesh Government has started the Sumangala Yojana for Girls. Eligible girls can fill out the form through Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 Official Website mksy.up.gov.in. This scheme is one of the social benefits schemes for girls in Uttar Pradesh.
- About the Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022
- Eligibility (कन्या सुमंगला योजना पात्रता)
- Document List During कन्या सुमंगला योजना Registration 2022
- Application Process for कन्या सुमंगला योजना 2022
- Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana Status 2022
- Important Links for Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022
About the Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022
There are many disparities in society nowadays. Girls are considered a burden in society. In many places, girls are killed as soon as they are born. Due to financial constraints, girls are not allowed to study further. To overcome these inequalities, the Uttar Pradesh government has launched the Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022.
Eligibility (कन्या सुमंगला योजना पात्रता)
There are the following eligibility criteria for Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022.
- The girl should be the domicile of the State (Uttar Pradesh).
- Family income should no more than 3.0 lakh per year.
- Only 2 girls per family will be eligible for this scheme. If a woman has a twin child from the second delivery, the girl will also be allowed to benefit as the third child.
Also, See: UP Police FIR Online Process 2022
Document List During कन्या सुमंगला योजना Registration 2022
- Address Proof (Scan Copy)
- Identity Proof
- Voter ID Scan Copy (Optional)
- Bank A/c No. and Passbook Scan Copy (Mother & Father or Guardian or Self)
- Death Certificate (in case of mother or father is not alive)
- Latest Girl Child Photo
- Affidavit Certificate
- Joint Family Photo
Application Process for कन्या सुमंगला योजना 2022
Here is the complete process is given below to apply online for Kanya Sumangla Yojana 2022.
- First of all, visit the official website of Muykhyamantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana 2022 https://mksy.up.gov.in/
- Click on the Apply Here (यहां आवेदन करें) link under the Citizen Services Portal (नागरिक सेवा पोर्टल) in Quick Link (शीघ्र लिंक) section.
- Now Click on I Agree (मैं सहमत हूँ) box, then click on Continue (जारी रखें).
- Now, a registration form will be opened. Fill the registration form and click on Send SMS OTP.
- You will receive a code (OTP) via SMS on your Mobile Number. Now write this code (OTP) on the website to verify your mobile number.
- As the verification successful on the Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana 2022, you will receive a user-id on your mobile number.
- Now you will require to login on to the official website with username and password. Then fill the complete form and upload the document after the scan.
- Now submit the complete form and you will receive an application number. Kindly note down this application number for future reference.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana Status 2022
Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana Status 2022 available online on the official website UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana mksy.up.gov.in. The applicants check the status of UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Form 2022 by using their username and password. It’s can be also checked by entering the registration number on the official website as we have mentioned below. Many thousands of applicants are wishing to check the status mksy.up.gov.in.
Important Links for Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022
|Guideline of Scheme
What is Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
To overcome social inequalities, the Uttar Pradesh government has launched the Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 for Girls.
Who can apply for Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2022?
Any girl child whose family income is not more than 3.0 lakh per annum.
How much money will be provided by the Government?
Through the Kanya Sumangla Yojana, the government will give Rs. 15000/- per girl in six installments.