NEET 2020 will be conducted offline mode throughout the country in 15 languages. On this page, we are providing the NEET 2020 complete details including Online form, exam date, application fee, how to fill the form, syllabus, pattern etc.
Age Limit (as on 31.12.2019)
- Minimum Age: 17 Years
- Maximum Age (General): 25 Years
- Maximum Age (OBC/ SC/ ST): 30 Years
- Applicant must have qualified 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology and English as the subject in qualifying exam.
- 50% marks for General, 45% marks for General (PH) and 40% marks for SC/ ST & OBC candidates are necessary in PCB.
- Appearing candidates in qualifying examination are also eligible.
- The candidate must apply through the official website only.
- The candidate should check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- The scanned image size of the latest photograph between 10 Kb to 100 Kb in JPEG format only.
- The signature size must be between 3 kb and 20 Kb in JPEG format only.
- Starting Date Online Application: November 2019
- Application Form Last Date: November 2019
- Last Date to Pay the Fee: November 2019
- Application Correction: December 2019
- Admit Card Available: April 2020
- NEET Exam Date: May 2020
- Answer Key Available: May 2020
- Result Date: June 2019
- Counselling Start: 2nd Week of June 2020
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1400/-
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 750/
- The payment of neet 2020 application form fee will be done by online mode only. The candidates will pay through debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ UPI/ e-Wallet.
How to Fill Online Form
Here is the complete process that will help to fill the NEET 2020 Application Form only very easily:
- Open the official website (Link will available at the time of form opening).
- Click on the link “Apply Online for NEET 2020”.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the link “Proceed to Apply Online (NEET (UG) 2020”.
- Fill the form correctly with essential details and then click on “Preview & Next” button.
- After the completed of the registration process, login again with registration number and password.
- Fill the communication, qualification, examination centre etc information.
- Now upload the Photograph and Signature in the appropriate form.
- Now go to the Payment Section and make the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, Print the Confirmation Page and keep it in a safe place for future references.
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Download Notification||Available Soon|
|Pay the Application Fee||Available Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|