NEET 2021 Notification has been released by National Testing Agency (NTA). Now the NEET 2021 (UG) will be held in September 12, 2021. It is a national level medical entrance examination for admission in MBBS, BDS Courses. NEET UG Form 2021, NEET Last Date, National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) 2021 Form Last Date. NEET 2021 exam scores also apply for admission to B.Sc Nursing & B.Sc Life Sciences. JIPMER, Puducherry has released an official notification stating that “the admission to B.Sc. Nursing and allied health science courses at JIPMER for the admission year 2021-22 will be based on merit score of NEET-UG 2021.” No separate entrance exam will be conducted.
NEET 2021 (UG) will be conducted offline mode throughout the country in 15 languages. On this page, we are providing the NEET UG 2021 complete details including the Online form, exam date, application fee, how to fill the form, syllabus, pattern, form last date, etc.
Age Limit (as on 31.12.2021)
- Minimum Age: 17 Years
- Maximum Age (General): 25 Years
- Maximum Age (OBC/ SC/ ST): 30 Years
Educational Qualification (NEET-UG 2021)
- Applicant must have qualified 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology and English as the subject in qualifying exam.
- 50% marks for General, 45% marks for General (PH) and 40% marks for SC/ ST & OBC candidates are necessary in PCB.
- Appearing candidates in qualifying examination are also eligible.
Instructions to fill the NEET UG Form 2021
- The candidate must apply through the official website only.
- The candidate should check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- The scanned image size of the latest photograph between 10 Kb to 100 Kb in JPEG format only.
- The signature size must be between 3 kb and 20 Kb in JPEG format only.
Date to be Remember NEET 2021 (UG)
- Starting Date Online Application: July 2021
- Application Form Last Date: First Week August 2021
- Last Date to Pay the Fee: August 2021
- Application Correction: August 2021
- Admit Card Available: September 2021
- NEET Exam Date: September 12, 2021
- Answer Key Available: September 2021
- Result Date: October 2021
- Counselling Start: 2nd Week of October 2021
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1400/-
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 750/
- The payment of the neet 2021 application form fee will be done by online mode only. The candidates will pay through debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ UPI/ e-Wallet.
How to Fill the NEET 2021 Online Form
Here is the complete process that will help to fill the NEET 2021 Application Form only very easily:
- Open the official website (Link will available at the time of form opening).
- Click on the link “Apply Online for NEET 2021”.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the link “Proceed to Apply Online (NEET (UG) 2021”.
- Fill the form correctly with essential details and then click on the “Preview & Next” button.
- After the completed of the registration process, log in again with the registration number and password.
- Fill in the communication, qualification, examination center etc information.
- Now upload the Photograph and Signature in the suitable form.
- Now go to the Payment section and make the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, Print the Confirmation Page and keep it in a safe place for future references.
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Download Notification||Available Soon|
|Pay the Application Fee||Available Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|