National Recruitment Agency (NRA) will merge the SSC, IBPS & RRB Prelims exams of Group B and Group C (Non-Technical) posts. So the candidates will not need to appear for different – different exams. Common Eligibility Test Score will be valid for 3 years.
However, after the prelims exam is over, the related department (SSC/ IBPS/ RRB) will take responsibility for the main exams.
What is NRA CET 2022?
It is the Common Eligibility Test (CET) which is going to be organized by an autonomous body National Recruitment Agency (NRA). The Secretary label officer will be the head of this organization. NRA CET 2022 will merge the SSC, RRB, and IBPS prelims exams in a single exam.
Seems, this exam is like Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) which is also conducted two times a year. However, the National Recruitment Agency (NRA) will conduct a separate Common Eligibility Test 2022 each for the three levels of graduate, 12th, and 10th pass candidates.
|Exam Name||Common Eligibility Test (CET) 2022|
|Conducting Authority||National Recruitment Agency (NRA)|
|Exam Date||September 2022|
|Exam Mode||Online Only|
|Score Validity||3 Years|
|Official Website||To be Available Soon|
Examination List to be conducted by NRA
There are three main examinations that are going to be replaced through Common Eligibility Test 2022 by National Recruitment Agency (NRA), New Delhi.
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) – CHSL, CGL, Steno Group C & D, JHT etc.
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) – Clerk, PO
Benefits of NRA CET 2022 according to Government statements
Government officials said various benefits of Common Eligibility Test 2022:
- It will eliminate multiple tests and save precious time as well as resources. This will also be a big boost to transparency.
- Around 2.5 crores aspirants sit for each of SSC/ IBPS/ RRB examination every year. The candidates can appear in CET once and eligible for all of these examinations. There will be no need to appear in separate exams for these recruitment agencies. It will save time and money to appear in different examinations.
- CET will be available in 12 languages. So all candidates will have equal opportunities from different parts of the country.
- Each district will have an examination center. So it will reduce expenditure on examination fees, travel, boarding, lodging, and other things. A single examination is expected to reduce the financial burden on such candidates.
The drawback of NRA CET (Common Eligibility Test)
According to our analysis, here are the following drawbacks of the Common Eligibility Test (CET):
- It’s going to as Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET). Lakhs of candidates passed CTET Exam and appear every time in CTET when it conducts by CBSE to maximize the score. CTET raise the fund for the Indian Government instead of giving them employment. Also, there are no more vacancies to qualify for this examination. Many lakh candidates are unemployed after qualifying for the CTET.
- If the candidate missed Common Eligibility Test (CET) for any reason. He/ She will leave out all of these (SSC/ IBPS/ RRB) vacancies. If there are separate exams, then it’s possible that he/ she will not miss all the exams.
- If he/ she pressurize into this exam and not score as he/ she can then this score will affect all of the vacancies. But if there are separate exam, then it’s chance to score higher marks in any of these exams.
NRA CET Exam Pattern 2022
The exam pattern of the common eligibility test (NRA CET 2022) will be Multiple Choice Questions. There will not be descriptive questions in preliminary exams. So the Common Eligibility Test (CET) will follow the same pattern.
The duration of NRA CET (Common Eligibility Test) 2022 will be either 1 hour or 3 hours. The details of the same will be released once the schedule is announced by the National Recruitment Agency.
National Recruitment Agency (NRA) Delhi is expected to conduct a separate CET each for three levels 10th, 12th & Graduation.
Common Eligibility Test (CET) 2022 may consist of 100 or 120 questions in the exam. The examination will Computer Based Test (CBT). Once the exam is conducted. NRA CET Result announced. The score will be valid for 3 years from the date of the result being announced.
NRA CET Syllabus 2022
There will be a separate syllabus for different types of jobs. Common Eligibility Syllabus 2022 will be divided into three levels.
- Level 1 for Graduate
- Level 2 for 12th
- Level 3 for 10th
Thus NRA CET 2022 syllabus will vary according to the level of the National Recruitment Agency examination.
So the candidate will study the books as per the post they have applied for and according to the qualification of the job.
How to Apply for NRA CET 2022 (Common Eligibility Test)
Here is the procedure to apply online for Common Eligibility Test 2022 through National Recruitment Agency (NRA) official website.
- First of all the candidates will visit the official website of the National Recruitment Agency (NRA).
- Just read the information brochure carefully before applying for NRA CET 2022 (Common Eligibility Test)
- Ready with all documents such as class 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheet, passport size photograph, and signature.
- Click on the link ” Apply Online for Common Eligibility Test 2022 “.
- Fill the form completely and upload the required documents.
- As you fill the NRA CET 2022 Online Form, you will receive the Registration Number on your Mobile Number and email address.
- Pay the examination fee and download them completely filled online form.
- You will receive the NRA CET Admit Card 2022 on the predecided date to participate/ appear in the exam.
What is the NRA CET 2022?
National Recruitment Agency will conduct the Common Eligibility Test in 2022 for recruitment of Eligible Candidates in RRB, Bank, and various Central Government Organizations.
What is the Eligibility for NRA CET 2022
The candidates 10th, 12th, Graduation from recognized board or University will be eligible to apply for NRA CET 2022.
When will NRA CET 2022 conducted?
NRA CET 2022 is expected to conduct in September month.
What is the validity of NRA CET?
NRA CET will be valid for 3 years from the date of result declared by the National Recruitment Agency.
For which posts NRA CET will be conducted?
NRA CET will be conducted for Non-Gazetted posts in central government organizations.
Is State Government can use the NRA CET Score?
Yes, State Government can use NRA CET Score. And Madhya Pradesh is the first state that set to use the NRA CET Score for the recruitment of eligible candidates in various departments in the State.
Is the Reservation (SC/ST/OBC) applied to the NRA CET Score?
Yes, the government will set to apply SC/ ST/ OBC and Other Reservation as per the vacant position.
So guys, if you have any question(s) regarding NRA CET 2022 (Common Eligibility Test 2022) or National Recruitment Agency. Feel Free to leave in the Comment Box below.