South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 notification for filling up Probationary Officer, Regional Sales Manager, Head Sales Manager posts has issued. The eligible and interested candidates should read the complete notification before filling up online for SIB Clerk and Probationary Officer posts.
South Indian Bank (SIB) has started online application from January 2021 and will last in February 2021. South Indian Bank will conduct the online examination for filling up clerk and officers vacancies with eligible and most talented candidates.
So participants will need to fill the South Indian Bank Online Form 2021 through the official website. Here is the state-wise and post wise vacancy details available in the table below:
|Post Name||State Wise Vacancies||Total Posts||Eligibility|
|Probationary Clerk||Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry (UT) Tamil Nadu and Telangana||385|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||Pan India||160|
- Start Date Application Form: January 28, 2021
- Last Date Application: February 08, 2021
- Last Date Fee Payment: February 08, 2021
- PO Online Exam Date: Announced Soon
- Admit Card Availability: Announced Soon
- Clerk – General/ OBC: Rs. 600/-
- Clerk – SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 150/-
- PO – General/ OBC: Rs. 800/-
- PO – SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 200/-
The applicants will pay the examination through internet banking, credit/ debit card mode.