Recently, University of Lucknow has issued the notification for Uttar Pradesh Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Entrance Exam Form 2021. UP B.Ed Form 2021 last date is March 15, 2021 without late fee.
|Application Form||UP B.Ed JEE 2021|
|Conducting Authority||University of Lucknow|
|Education||Graduation with at least 50% Marks|
|Start Date Online Application||18/02/2021|
|Last Date Application (Without Late Fee)||15/03/2021|
|Last Date Application (With Late Fee)||22/03/2021|
|UP B.Ed JEE Admit Card Availability||10/05/2021|
UP B.Ed 2021 – Apply Online UP Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Entrance 2021
UP B.Ed 2021 Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is the state level entrance examination which is being conducted by University of Lucknow. The admission on B.Ed courses in all colleges of Uttar Pradesh will be completed through this entrance examination. If any candidates want to become teacher in Inter College , then it is necessary to have the B.Ed degree from the recognized university.
UP B.Ed 2021 Educational Qualification
The candidates who are participating in the final year bachelor degree exam also eligible to apply for B.Ed JEE 2021.
For General & OBC Candidates
For SC/ ST Candidates
The candidate passed in bachelor degree (B.A./ B.Sc/ B.Com) or B.E./ B.Tech from recognized university to participate in U.P. B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021
Without Late Fee
General, OBC & Other State Candidates will pay Rs. 1500/- while SC/ ST Candidates will pay Rs. 750/- till March 15, 2021.
With Late Fee
UP B.Ed 2021 Important Date
|Start Date Application||18/02/2021 from 06:00 PM|
|Last Date Apply Online||15/03/2021|
|Last Date with Late Fee||22/03/2021|
|Admit Card Available||10/05/2021|
|Entrance Exam Date||19/05/2021|
|UP B.Ed Entrance Result Date||20-25/06/2021|
|Online Counselling Start||12/07/2021|
How to Apply UP B.Ed JEE Application Form 2021
The UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Application Form will be accepted through the official website of Lucknow University (www.lkouniv.ac.in). Here are the steps are written below to apply online for UP B.Ed JEE 2021. Online Application Form will be completed in three steps:
Step 1 (Registration):
- To start the Registration, the candidates will need to click on “Candidate Registration” link.
- Now fill the complete details such as Name, Father’s & Mother Name etc.
- After filling the complete details click on Submit Button, now you will receive an OTP. It will require to fill in desired place and Click on Submit Button.
- Now you will receive 11 Digit Registration Number, You should write in safe place and print the registration form.
Step 2 (Complete the Form):
- As the first step is complete, Now click on “Submit Application Form” link.
- Now fill the Registration Number, Password and Date Birth to complete the UP B.Ed JEE Application Form 2021.
- On this page you need fill the details such as Gender, Academic Qualification, Subject Category etc.
Step 3 (Pay the Fee & Print the Form)
- As you complete step 2, you need to make the payment for the application form.
- Now click on the Pay Fee link on the official website.
- Complete the UP B.Ed JEE Fee by Net Banking, debit card, or another method.
- Finally, take the print of UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Complete Form for future reference.
|Download Notification||UP B.Ed Broucher 2021|
|Exam Centre Cities||UP B.Ed Exam Centre List 2021|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||UP B.Ed Entrance Syllabus 2021|
|Result 2021||UP B.Ed Entrance Exam Result 2021|
|Admit Card||UP B.Ed JEE Admit Card 2021|
UP B.Ed 2021 Helpline Number
UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 helpline available between 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
- Mobile Number: 9005349991, 9005259992, 9005159993, 9005249994, 9005309995
- E-Mail: [email protected]