The application process for Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam II 2019 will conclude on July 08, 2019 at 06:00 PM.
UPSC CDS II 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name of Course||No. of Vacancies||Eligibility|
|Indian Military Academy||100||Degree of a Recognized University of Equivalent|
|Indian Naval Academy||45||Degree in Engineering of Recognized University or Equivalent|
|Air Force Academy||32||Degree of a Recognized University (with Physics and Math at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.|
|Officers Training Academy (Male)||225||Degree of a Recognized University of Equivalent|
|Officers Training Academy (Female)||15||Degree of a Recognized University of Equivalent|
UPSC CDS II 2019 Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules
- Start Date Online Application: 12/06/2019
- Last Date Application: 08/07/2019 upto 6:00 PM
- Exam Date: 08/09/2019
- Admit Card: October 2019
- General/ OBC: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ Female: No Fee
- Candidates will pay the application/ examination fee through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Fill the Form
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- On the official website; click on the Click Here for Part I Registration
- Fill the complete form as information asked in the application form and upload the documents.
- After the completing of Part I Registration; now click on the Link for Part II Registration.
- Fill the details and Make the payment if require and finally complete the form and take the print of application form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Print Applcation Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|