UPSC CDS II Online Form 2021 has issued by Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi. The notification issued for filling up 417 vacancies in various Military Academy of Government of India. The application process for Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam II 2021 will conclude on August 24, 2021, at 06:00 PM.
UPSC CDS II 2021 Vacancy Details
|Name of Course||No. of Vacancies||Eligibility|
|Indian Military Academy||100||Degree of a Recognized University of Equivalent|
|Indian Naval Academy||45||Degree in Engineering of Recognized University or Equivalent|
|Air Force Academy||32||Degree of a Recognized University (with Physics and Math at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.|
|Officers Training Academy (Male)||225||Degree of a Recognized University of Equivalent|
|Officers Training Academy (Female)||15||Degree of a Recognized University of Equivalent|
UPSC CDS II 2021 Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules
- Start Date Online Application: August 04, 2021
- Last Date Application: August 24, 2021
- Exam Date: November 14, 2021
- Admit Card: First Week November 2021
- General/ OBC: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ Female: No Fee
- Candidates will pay the application/ examination fee through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Fill the UPSC CDS II 2021 Online Form
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- On the official website; click on the Click Here for Part I Registration
- Fill the complete form as information asked in the application form and upload the documents.
- After the completing of Part I Registration; now click on the Link for Part II Registration.
- Fill the details and Make the payment if require and finally complete the form and take the print of application form.