Online Application Form has begun for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021. UPSSSC JA Form 2021 Last Date is March 2021 (Expected). Junior Assistant Recruitment Examination 2021 is expected to conduct in September 2021.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
Here is the complete details of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 like educational qualification, age limit, how to apply etc.
Total Vacancies: 1186
- General: 659
- OBC: 282
- SC: 216
- ST: 29
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 (Intermediate) examination from recognized board.
- Typing Speed Hindi – 25 WPM and English 30 WPM
- Passed CCC Exam from DOEACC/ NIELIT or from recognized institution.
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age 40 Years
- Upper age relaxation as per government Rules
Here is the following selection process for Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021:
- Objective Written Test
- Typing Test
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
- Start date of online application form: March 2021
- Last Date of Online Application: March 2021
- Last Date Fee Submission: March 2021
- Last Date Final Submission: April 2021
- Last Date of Correction the Application Form: April 2021
How to Apply – UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
The candidate will follow the steps below to apply for Junior Assistant Examination 2021:
- First of all register yourselves as Candidate Registration
- Upload Photo & Signature
- Fill the remaining part of Application Form
- Make the fee payment and complete the application submission
- Print the finally submitted online application form.