Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2021 Notification and Government Order (G.O) has been released on the official website. This exam is being conducted to gain eligibility for Class 1 to 5 and Class 6 to 8 level teachers in the schools of Uttar Pradesh. UPTET is a state-level examination and conducted once every year. UP Basic Education Board (UPBEB) is the conducting authority for UPTET 2021.
- UPTET Application Form 2021 Highlights
- UPTET Notification 2021
- UPTET 2021 Important Dates
- UPTET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Required Documents List for UPTET Online Form 2021
- UPTET Form Fees 2021
- How to Apply for UPTET 2021?
- Important Links
UPTET Application Form 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET)|
|Examination Authority||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board, Allahabad|
- eShram Login with CSC ✔️ Direct to Link eShram CSC Login
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Pending for Approval at State/ District Level
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary Status 2021, 10th List PDF
- CPNET 2021 ANM, GNM, Nursing, Paramedical Form @ www.cppnet.in
- Kanpur University Back Paper Form 2021 – Apply Online Here!
UPTET Notification 2021
UP Government has released the UPTET Notification 2021 for TET Exam Date 28th November 2021 and the Result will announce on December 28, 2021. UP B.Ed and D.El.Ed qualified candidates were looking for this UP TET Notification for a long time. Because they want to participate in this exam to gain the Eligibility Certificate to teach in Primary and Junior Schools.
Download UPTET Admit Card 2021
UPTET 2021 Important Dates
The candidate will consider the following important date for UPTET 2021.
|UPTET 2021 Events||Dates|
|Advertisement Publication Date||4th October 2021|
|UPTET 2021 Registration Date Start||7th October 2021|
|UPTET 2021 Registration Last Date||25th October 2021|
|Last Date of UPTET Fees Deposit||26th October 2021|
|UPTET Form Last Date 2021||27th October 2021|
|UPTET Admit Card 2021 Availability Date||17th November 2021|
|UPTET 2021 Exam Date||28th November 2021|
UPTET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Uttar Pradesh Government and Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has decided the following eligibility criteria for UPTET Application Form 2021.
Download UPTET Syllabus 2021
Primary Teacher (Class 1st-5th) Educational Qualification
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR
- Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education)* OR
- Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Graduation + B.Ed final year appearing & passed aspirants can apply for UPTET 2021.
Upper Primary Teacher (Class 6th-8th) Educational Qualification
- Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of 2 Years Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) OR
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE OR
- Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4 years B.El.Ed OR
- Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4 years B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year B.Ed.
Required Documents List for UPTET Online Form 2021
Candidates are required to have the following documents while filling the UPTET Application Form 2021 Online.
- Class 10th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet & Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet
- B.Ed/ D.El.Ed./ B.T.C or equivalent degree/ deploma marksheet.
- Category Certificate (OBC/ SC/ ST/ EWS)
- Photograph (Image dimension 3.5”x4.5″ and size between 10KB and 50KB)
- Signature (Image dimension 3.5”x2.5″ and size between 5KB and 20KB)
UPTET Form Fees 2021
|Category||Fees Paper I or II||Fee Both Papers (I & II)|
|General & OBC||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|ST/ ST/||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 800/-|
|PWD||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 200/-|
How to Apply for UPTET 2021?
Candidates are required to fill the online application form for UP Teacher Eligibility Test 2021. Because there is no offline method for uptet sarkari result form 2021. So if any candidates want to participate in UPTET Exam 2021 and gain the UP TET Eligibility Certificate they will submit UPTET Online Form 2021. We already mentioned the UPTET Form Last Date and UPTET 2021 Registration in this article earlier. Now we are focusing on the process of the UPTET 2021 Registration Form.
- Step 1: Click on the Candidate Registration link, read the instructions and Click on the Check Box.
- Step 2: Now click on the link saying पंजीकरण के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें।
- Step 3: Now click on the link Verify Registration, to verify the registration details.
- Step 4: Fill Education / Exam Details And Update Password
- Step 5: Pay Registration Fee
- Step 6: Fill Correspondence Address Details
- Step 7: Upload Photograph And Signature
- Step 8: Print Final Application Form
|Candidate Registration||Click Here|
|Verify Registration||Click Here|
|Fill Education / Exam Details And Update Password||Click Here|
|Pay Registration Fee||Click Here|
|Fill Correspondence Address Details||Click Here|
|Upload Photograph And Signature||Click Here|
|Print Final Application Form||Click Here|