UPTET Application Form 2022, Download UPTET Notification 2022 PDF, UP Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 Online Form Process, NIOS DElEd Valid for UPTET 2022, UP TET Eligibility 2022, UPTET 2022 Notification PDF Download. UPTET Last Date 2022 Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form Fee 2022.
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2022 Notification and Government Order (G.O) has been released on the official website. This exam is being conducted to gain eligibility for Class 1 to 5 and Class 6 to 8 level teachers in the schools of Uttar Pradesh. UPTET is a state-level examination and conducted once every year. UP Basic Education Board (UPBEB) is the conducting authority for UPTET 2022.
- UPTET Application Form 2022 Highlights
- UPTET Notification 2022
- UPTET 2022 Important Dates
- UPTET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Required Documents List for UPTET Online Form 2022
- UPTET Form Fees 2022
- How to Apply for UPTET 2022?
- Important Links
UPTET Application Form 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET)|
|Examination Authority||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board, Allahabad|
UPTET Notification 2022
UP Government has released the UPTET Notification 2022 for TET Exam Date November 2022 and the Result will announce on December 2022. UP B.Ed and D.El.Ed qualified candidates were looking for this UP TET Notification for a long time. Because they want to participate in this exam to gain the Eligibility Certificate to teach in Primary and Junior Schools.
Download UPTET Admit Card 2022
UPTET Advertisement 2022 will be released by UPBEB on October 2022. UPTET Application Form will begin starting from October 2022. So the candidates will require to apply till the uptet form last date October 2022.
UPTET 2022 Important Dates
The candidate will consider the following important date for UPTET 2022.
|UPTET 2022 Events||Dates|
|Advertisement Publication Date||4th October 2022|
|UPTET 2022 Registration Date Start||October 2022|
|UPTET 2022 Registration Last Date||October 2022|
|Last Date of UPTET Fees Deposit||October 2022|
|UPTET Form Last Date 2022||October 2022|
|UPTET Admit Card 2022 Availability Date||November 2022|
|UPTET 2022 Exam Date||November 2022|
As per the notification released UP Education Board, Allahabad, UPTET Primary (Class 1 to 5) level will be conducted in the morning session (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM) and Upper Primary Level TET will be conducted in the evening session (2:30 PM to 05:00 PM).
UPTET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Uttar Pradesh Government and Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has decided the following eligibility criteria for UPTET Application Form 2022.
Download UPTET Syllabus 2022
Primary Teacher (Class 1st-5th) Educational Qualification
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR
- Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education)* OR
- Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Graduation + B.Ed final year appearing & passed aspirants can apply for UPTET 2022.
Upper Primary Teacher (Class 6th-8th) Educational Qualification
- Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of 2 Years Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) OR
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE OR
- Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4 years B.El.Ed OR
- Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4 years B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year B.Ed.
Required Documents List for UPTET Online Form 2022
Candidates are required to have the following documents while filling out the UPTET Application Form 2022 Online.
- Class 10th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet & Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet
- B.Ed/ D.El.Ed./ B.T.C or equivalent degree/ deploma marksheet.
- Category Certificate (OBC/ SC/ ST/ EWS)
- Photograph (Image dimension 3.5”x4.5″ and size between 10KB and 50KB)
- Signature (Image dimension 3.5”x2.5″ and size between 5KB and 20KB)
UPTET Form Fees 2022
UP Government has decided the following category-wise UPTET Form Fees for 2022.
|Category||Fees Paper I or II||Fee Both Papers (I & II)|
|General & OBC||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|ST/ ST/||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 800/-|
|PWD||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 200/-|
How to Apply for UPTET 2022?
Candidates are required to fill out the online application form for UP Teacher Eligibility Test 2022. Because there is no offline method for UPTET Sarkari Result Form 2022. So if any candidates want to participate in UPTET Exam 2022 and gain the UP TET Eligibility Certificate they will submit UPTET Online Form 2022. We already mentioned the UPTET Form Last Date and UPTET 2022 Registration in this article earlier. Now we are focusing on the process of the UPTET 2022 Registration Form.
- Step 1: Click on the Candidate Registration link, read the instructions and Click on the Check Box.
- Step 2: Now click on the link saying पंजीकरण के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें।
- Step 3: Now click on the link Verify Registration, to verify the registration details.
- Step 4: Fill Education / Exam Details And Update Password
- Step 5: Pay Registration Fee
- Step 6: Fill Correspondence Address Details
- Step 7: Upload Photograph And Signature
- Step 8: Print Final Application Form
|Candidate Registration||Click Here|
|Verify Registration||Click Here|
|Fill Education / Exam Details And Update Password||Click Here|
|Pay Registration Fee||Click Here|
|Fill Correspondence Address Details||Click Here|
|Upload Photograph And Signature||Click Here|
|Print Final Application Form||Click Here|