So the candidates should know the AP VRO Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern to confirm their selection on desired post.
AP Village Revenue Officer Syllabus 2021 pdf
AP Village Revenue Officer Syllabus 2021 is composed of topics from the subject like General Studies, Mental Ability, Drawing and Survey. In order to qualify the Andhra Pradesh Village Revenue Officer Exam 2021, the candidate should stick with Syllabus of AP VRO 2021 Notification.
AP V.R.O. General Studies and Mental Ability Syllabus 2021
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, contemporary development in science and technology and information technology.
- History and culture of India with specific focus on A.P.
- Indian polity and governance: Constitutional issues, 73/74th amendments, public policy, reforms and center state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, Right issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare and development schemes of Govt. Of Andhra Pradesh.
AP Village Revenue Officer Drawing and Survey Syllabus 2021
The questions will be asked in Part B of Village Revenue Officer Question from the following topics of Drawing ans Survey:
- Importance of Lettering and Numbering – Figure Sizes and Proportions IS Standard Practice.
- Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon etc) Orthographic Projection – Recommended methods of Projections as per IS code.
- Construction of Ordinary Scale – Plain, & Comparative Diagonal, Vernier, & Scale of Chords.
- Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids.
- Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings Drawings.
- Drawing and detailing of (a) Brick arrangements – Various types of Bonds, (b) Stone Masonry & Stone Joints (c) Foundations – Various types (d) Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection (e) Roof types – Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace & Jack Arch, (f) Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring, (g) Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling and Moulding (h) Doors types – Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door, (i) Windows & Ventilators (j) Pitched Roof – Various types – King post, & Queen post, (k) Steel Roof Trusses (l) Stairs – Various types – Wooden, Steel and Reinforced Concrete – Spiral, Doglegged & Open Well (m) Single Storied Residential House – Plan, Elevation and Section (n) Cross section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layout of Platforms (o) Different types of Irrigation Structures (p) Pipelines Joints Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings, (q) Forms of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections.
- Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries – Plotting – Calculation of Areas.
- Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument – Differential Leveling, Surveying of Building Sites with Chain and Level for Calculation of Earth Work. Plotting of Longitudinal/Cross section, Drawing of Contours.
Eligibility of Village Revenue Officer Grade II Recruitment 2021
- Nationality: Candidate should citizen of India and Resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Education: Candidate should passed class 10 exam from recognized board and passed have Draughtsman (Civil) 2 year Diploma from ITI with Surveying as one of the Subject.
- Age: 18 to 42 Year (Upper age relaxation as per govt rules)
Exam Pattern of Andhra Pradesh Village Revenue Officer Grade II General Post Exam 2021
- Question Paper will be Objective Type.
- Question Paper will divide in two parts; Part-A and Part-B
- Part-A General Studies and Mental Ability; Part-B Drawing and Survey
- 50 Questions for 50 Marks in Part A of General Studies and Mental Ability Test
- 100 Questions for 100 Marks in Part B of Drawing and Survey.
- Total Question Paper will be 150 marks.
- There are 1 marks awarded for each correct and answer and each wrong answer will carry negative marks.