Many thousands candidates from entire the country are going to appear in JNV Selection Test 2020. Because those have filled Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission Form 2020. The last date for filling up JNVST 2020 Online Form was November 25, 2020.
In this article, we are providing the complete details of JNVST Syllabus 2020 for Class Exam. Before describing the JNVST Class 6 Syllabus 2020, you should know the JNV Selection Test 2020 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern of JNVST (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test) 2020
JNVST Class 6 Exam Pattern
- Mental Ability Test will consisting 50 questions for 50 marks in 60 Minutes duration.
- Arithmetic Test will consisting the 25 questions for 25 marks in 30 minutes duration.
- Language Test will consisting the 25 questions for 25 marks in 30 minutes duration.
- Thus whole question paper will consisting 100 questions for 100 marks in 2 hours duration.
- A single test booklet comprising of 3 sections will be given to each candidate.
- All the questions will be objective type.
- No negative marking will be done.
|Mental Ability||60 Minutes||50%|
Exam Pattern of Class 9 JNVST Exam 2020
JNV Selection Test 2020 will consist the questions of Class VIII Standard in Entrance Exam. The students who are preparing with CBSE Books from Class VI to Class VIII have more chance to get selected in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in Class IX.
JNVST Syllabus 2020 – JNV Selection Test 2020
To ace JNV Selection Test 2020, it is really necessary to know the details JNVST Class 6 Syllabus 2020. The candidates are require to qualify the JNV Entrance Exam 2020. Because the candidates who score maximum marks in JNV Selection Test 2020, those have maximum chance to get admission in Navodaya Vidyalaya.
Entrance Exam of JNV comprises of three main sections: Mental Ability Test, Arithmetic Test and Language Test.
JNV Selection Test Paper Syllabus 2020 – Mental Ability Test
- Part-I (Odd Main Out)
- Part-II (Figure Matching)
- Part-III (Pattern Completion)
- Part-IV (Figure Series Completion)
- Part-V (Analogy)
- Part-VI (Geometrical Figure Completion (Triangle, Square, Circle)
- Part-VII (Mirror Imaging)
- Part-VIII (Punched Hold Pattern – Folding/ Unfolding)
- Part-IX (Space Visualization)
- Part-X (Embedded Figure)
Arithmetic Syllabus of Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam 2020
The main purpose of this test is to measure candidate’s basic competencies in Arithmetic. All the Twenty Five questions of this test will be based on the following 15 topics.
- Number and numeric System.
- Four fundamental operations on whole number.
- Fractional number and four fundamental operations on them.
- Factors and multiple including their properties.
- LCM and HCF of numbers.
- Decimals and fundamental operations on them.
- Conversion of fractions to decimals and vice-versa.
- Applications of number in measure length, mass, capacity, time, money etc.
- Distance, time and speed.
- Approximation of expressions.
- Simplification of Numerical Expressions.
- Percentage and its applications.
- Profit and loss.
- Simple interest.
- Perimeter, area and volume.
JNVST Syllabus 2020 Class 6 – Language Test
The main purpose of this test is to assess reading comprehension of the candidates. The test consists of three passages. Each passage is followed by 5 questions. Candidates shall read passage carefully and answer the questions that follow. In addition, there will be 10 questions to test grammar and writing skills of candidates.
Model Paper of JNV Selection Test 2020
It’s compulsory for JNVST 2020 aspirants that they should complete their preparation with JNVST Model Papers. Model Papers of JNV Selection Test will help to identify the type questions and pattern of exams. On this page we also provided JNV Selection Test Model Paper and Previous Year Question Papers that you can download using the links available in download section.
|Get Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
If you till have any questions related to JNVST Syllabus 2020, JNV Selection Test Syllabus 2020, JNV Question Paper and Model Papers, kindly ask in the comment box below.