Many thousands of candidates from entire the country is going to appear in the JNV Selection Test 2022. Because those have filled Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission Form 2022. The last date for filling up JNVST 2022 Online Form was November 2021. After appearing the JNVST Exam, Kindly check JNVST Result Here.
In this article, we are providing the complete details of the JNVST Syllabus 2022 for the Class Exam. Before describing the JNVST Class 6 Syllabus 2022, you should know the JNV Selection Test 2022 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern of JNVST (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test) 2022
- eShram Login with CSC ✔️ Direct to Link eShram CSC Login
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Pending for Approval at State/ District Level
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary Status 2021, 10th List PDF
- CPNET 2021 ANM, GNM, Nursing, Paramedical Form @ www.cppnet.in
- Kanpur University Back Paper Form 2021 – Apply Online Here!
JNVST Class 6 Exam Pattern
- The mental Ability Test will be consisting 50 questions for 50 marks in 60 Minutes duration.
- The arithmetic test will be consisting the 25 questions for 25 marks in 30 minutes duration.
- Language Test will be consisting the 25 questions for 25 marks in 30 minutes duration.
- Thus whole question paper will consist of 100 questions for 100 marks in 2 hours duration.
- A single test booklet comprising of 3 sections will be given to each candidate.
- All the questions will be objective type.
- No negative marking will be done.
|Mental Ability||60 Minutes||50%|
Exam Pattern of Class 9 JNVST Exam 2022
JNV Selection Test 2022 will consist of the questions of Class VIII Standard in the Entrance Exam. The students who are preparing with CBSE Books from Class VI to Class VIII have more chances to get selected in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in Class IX.
JNVST Syllabus 2022 PDF – JNV Selection Test 2022
To ace JNV Selection Test 2022, it is really necessary to know the details of JNVST Class 6 Syllabus 2022. The candidates are required to qualify for the JNV Entrance Exam 2022. Because the candidates who score maximum marks in JNV Selection Test 2022, those have maximum chance to get admission in Navodaya Vidyalaya.
Entrance Exam of JNV comprises of three main sections: Mental Ability Test, Arithmetic Test and Language Test.
JNV Selection Test Paper Syllabus 2022 – Mental Ability Test
- Part-I (Odd Main Out)
- Part-II (Figure Matching)
- Part-III (Pattern Completion)
- Part-IV (Figure Series Completion)
- Part-V (Analogy)
- Part-VI (Geometrical Figure Completion (Triangle, Square, Circle)
- Part-VII (Mirror Imaging)
- Part-VIII (Punched Hold Pattern – Folding/ Unfolding)
- Part-IX (Space Visualization)
- Part-X (Embedded Figure)
Arithmetic Syllabus of Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam 2022
The main purpose of this test is to measure candidate’s basic competencies in Arithmetic. All the Twenty Five questions of this test will be based on the following 15 topics.
- Number and numeric System.
- Four fundamental operations on whole number.
- Fractional number and four fundamental operations on them.
- Factors and multiple including their properties.
- LCM and HCF of numbers.
- Decimals and fundamental operations on them.
- Conversion of fractions to decimals and vice-versa.
- Applications of number in measure length, mass, capacity, time, money etc.
- Distance, time and speed.
- Approximation of expressions.
- Simplification of Numerical Expressions.
- Percentage and its applications.
- Profit and loss.
- Simple interest.
- Perimeter, area and volume.
JNVST Syllabus 2022 Class 6 – Language Test
The main purpose of this test is to assess reading comprehension of the candidates. The test consists of three passages. Each passage is followed by 5 questions. Candidates shall read passage carefully and answer the questions that follow. In addition, there will be 10 questions to test grammar and writing skills of candidates.
Model Paper of JNV Selection Test 2022
It’s compulsory for JNVST 2022 aspirants that they should complete their preparation with JNVST Model Papers. Model Papers of the JNV Selection Test will help to identify the type of questions and pattern of exams. On this page, we also provided JNV Selection Test Model Paper and Previous Year Question Papers that you can download using the links available in the download section.
If you till have any questions related to JNVST Syllabus 2022, JNV Selection Test Syllabus 2022, JNV Question Paper and Model Papers, kindly ask in the comment box below.