UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form. UP Government Assistant Teacher Vacancies in High School and Secondary Schools. LT Grade Assistant Teacher Subject Wise Vacancy Details, UP LT Teacher GO 2020, New Notification in Yogi Government for Lecturer vacancy in Government Secondary Schools.
UP LT Grade Result 2020
|Recruiter||Directorate of Education, Allahabad|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Teacher|
|No. of Vacancies||10768|
|Admit Card Date||21.07.2018|
|Result Date||To Be Announced|
What is the Eligibility for UP LT Form 2020
If you are looking to know the eligibility to become an assistant teacher in up government secondary schools. Then you are in the right place. Let’s check the educational qualification age limit which is required to become the government teacher in colleges.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from a recognized institute.
Age Limit (As on the Last Date of Application)
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ ST: 5 Years
- PWD: 15 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
How to Apply
- First of all access the Official Website.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Read Terms and Condition and Accept it.
- Fill the application form, pay the fee and take print online.
UPPSC LT Grade Admit Card 2020
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the admit card of the lt grade exam 2020. The UPPSC LT Grade Exam has scheduled on July 2020. So all the candidates who applied for UP LT Exam 2020, will download the lt admit card 2020 using the following process.
- Visit the official website of UPPSC i.e. www.uppsc.nic.in
- Click on the link “Download Admit Card”
- Now fill the required details (Registration Number, Date of Birth, etc)
- Finally, Click on the Download Admit Card button.
- Now your LT Grade Written Test Admit Card 2020 will show on the screen.
- Take the print and carry in the examination hall along with an identity proof.
The candidates can download subject wise UP LT Grade Result 2020 using the direct links available below.