This year Christ Church College Kanpur has invited online applications for admission in BA, B.Sc, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, M.Com 1st year through Online Mode. CCC Kanpur is one of the prestigious colleges of Kanpur University. So thousands of students applied to get admission to Christ Church College Kanpur.
Christ Church College Kanpur Merit List 2020 – Last Date Admission
Here is the 1st cut off for BA, B.Sc (PCM/ PCB) for admission Christ Church College Kanpur:
|Class||General Category||Girls Category||SC/ ST||Christians and Other Reserve Category||Timing|
|BA I||65%||65%||50%||All Eligible||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|B.Com I||428/500||404/500||All Eligible||All Eligible||09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon|
|B.Sc I Math||66.7%||66.7%||All Eligible||All Eligible||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|B.Sc I Bio||45%||45%||All Eligible||All Eligible||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
Following Documents Required for admission in Christ Church College Kanpur:
- Copy of Downloaded Application Form
- Photocopies of the following document along with the original for verification.
- Intermediate Mark Sheet & Pass Certificate
- High School Mark Sheet & Pass Certificate
- Migration Certificate (Not for U.P. Board Candidates)
- Transfer Certificate (In Original)
- Character Certificate (In Original)
- Adhaar Card
- Web Registration Number (WRN) and offer letter with Christ Church College, Kanpur as one choice of admission.
How to Check Christ Church College Kanpur Merit List 2020
Here’s the process to check the Merit List on the official website:
- Visit the official website www.ccckanpur.ac.in
- See the Notice Board and click on Merit List link.
- Download the Christ Church College Kanpur merit list as per your subject choice.
- See your name in the merit list; if you are in then complete the admission process.