Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is the national level exam. The exam is being conducted one in a year. It’s most awaited entrance exam for admission into prominent UG, Integrated PG and Research Courses. To get admission in central universities for B.Sc, B.Tech, Integrated M.Sc etc. courses, the candidate must fill the CUCET Application Form and qualify the exam. In this article we have provided the complete details of CUCET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Courses and Important Dates.
Courses Offered in CUCET 2020
There are the following courses offered by Central Universities through Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2020:
PG Courses: M.A. M.Sc, M.Com, M.Ed, B.Ed, M.Arch, M.Tech, M.Pharma, M.H.M.C.T., M.T.T.M., M.Lib, LLM etc.
Eligibility Criteria of CUCET 2020
Universities has decided eligibility courses wise for perspective candidates seeking admission through Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2020. We has elaborated courses name and their eligibility criteria below:
- UG Courses: The candidates applying for UG Courses (B.Sc, Integrated B.Sc, B.Tech, BA LLB etc.) must be completed 10+2 or appearing in final exam.
- PG Courses: The candidates who are desirous to apply for PG Courses (M.Sc, MA, M.Ed, M.Tech etc.), those must complete bachelor degree or appearing in final year exam.
- Ph.D/ M.Phil: The candidates applying for Ph.D/ M.Phil courses, those must completed or final year of master degree from recognized University.
We advised to all candidates, kindly check the eligibility criteria on cucetexam.in before filling the CUCET Application Form 2020 Online. Because different university has different eligibility criteria for similar programmes. Hence, applicants will themselves be responsible if they opt for a programme for which they are not eligible.
CUCET 2020 Application Form – Apply Online
The organization will deliver the CUCET Admit Card 2020 only for those who applied for CUCET Exam 2020 through online mode. There are no other mode for fill up cucet form instead of online through website cucetexam.in. The candidate must fill their application form carefully. You should provide all details such as you name, father’s name qualification details according your documents availability. You should upload your photographs and signature according to cucet notification.
Photograph & Signature Size of CUCET Form 2020
The University has decided pre-size of Photograph and Signature for applying CUCET 2020. Candidates who are going to apply for CUCET Exam 2020, those must have photograph and signature in following size and formats.
- Photograph Size: 20KB – 50 KB (JPEG)
- Signature Size: 10 KB to 50 KB (JPEG)
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 350/-
- PWD: Nill
- Application Fee will be accept through Online Mode as mode of application form.
How to Pay CUCET Form Fee 2020
After filling the CUCET Application Form 2020 Online, the must pay the Application Fee. Because the final submission of CUCET Form 2020 will be done when you make the payment of application fee.
- An applicant can apply for three programmes from three Participating Universities (PUs) by paying application fee as mentioned above.
- An applicant can further apply upto 03 additional PU’s (03 programmes each) by availing Add-on facility by paying additional fee Rs. 800/- (Gen/OBC/EWS applicants) or Rs. 350/- (SC/ST applicants). While doing so, a University can be repeated in add on.
- CUCET Form Fee can be paid by Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card and UPI.
- GST and other taxes as applicable by Government of India.
- The application fee for International applicant is Rs. 3500/-
- Start Date Online Application: 2nd Week of March 2020
- Last Date Online Application: 1st Week of April 2020
- Admit Card Availability: Last Week of April 2020
- CUCET Exam Date: 1st Week of May 2020
|Apply Online||Activate in March 2020|
|Login (Registered Candidate)||Click Here|
|View Final Answer Key||Click Here|
|View Score Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
If you have another questions related to CUCET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, How To Apply etc. Kindly leave the comment in box below.