Rural Health Training Centre is an institution under Directorate General of Health Services, Government of India. The institute offers diploma course in Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) for females.
This opportunity for female candidates who wish to get diploma in ANM from an government institution. Because Rural Health Training Centre New Delhi which is government institution is offering online application for Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery Courses.
RHTC New Delhi Admission 2019 Online Form
- Course Name: Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM)
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Secondary(10th) and Senior Secondary (10+2) School Certificate Examination from the school located in Delhi region affiliated to C.B.S.E/ICSE or examination conducted by National Institute of Open School with exam centres located in Delhi only.
- Age Limit (As on 31.12.2019): 17-25 Years (Upper age relaxation as per government rules).
- Selection Process: Selection will based on marks obtained in written test.
- Start Date Online Application: July 2019
- Last Date Online Application: July 2019
- Last Date of Fee Payment: July 2019
- Last Date to Complete the Form: July 2019
- Admit Card Availability: August 2019
- Exam Date: August 2019
- General/ OBC: Rs.
- SC/ ST: Rs.
- PH: Rs.
- Application Fee will be accept through Online Mode as mode of application form.
Steps to fill the Form Online
The candidates wishes to get admission in Rural Health Training Centre (RHTC) New Delhi may follow the instruction below to fill the complete application form:
- Visit the Rural Health Training Centre, New Delhi Website.
- Visit the admission page and read the instructions carefully.
- Click on Apply Online Link
- Fill the complete form and make the fee payment.
- Finally take the print of fully filled application form.
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|