Rural Health Training Centre is an institution under the Directorate General of Health Services, Government of India. The institute offers a diploma course in Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) for females.
This opportunity is for female candidates who wish to get a diploma in ANM from a government institution. Because Rural Health Training Centre New Delhi which is a government institution is offering online applications for Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery Courses.
- RHTC New Delhi Admission 2022 Online Form
- Important Dates for RHTC New Delhi Admission 2022
- RHTC New Delhi ANM Result 2022-2023
- Application Fees for RHTC New Delhi Admission Form 2022
- List of Documents require to Apply online for RHTC Najafgarh Admission 2022
- Steps to fill the RHTC Najafgarh Form 2022 Online
- Important Links RHTC New Delhi Admission 2022
RHTC New Delhi Admission 2022 Online Form
- Course Name: Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM)
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Secondary(10th) and Senior Secondary (10+2) School Certificate Examination from the school located in Delhi region affiliated to C.B.S.E/ICSE or examination conducted by National Institute of Open School with exam centers located in Delhi only.
- Age Limit (As on 31.12.2021): 17-25 Years (Upper age relaxation as per government rules).
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on marks obtained in the written test.
Important Dates for RHTC New Delhi Admission 2022
- Start Date Online Application: TBA
- Last Date Online Application: TBA
- Merit List Release Date: TBA
- Course Start Date: TBA
Also, See: Lady Reading Health School Admission 2022
RHTC New Delhi ANM Result 2022-2023
RHTC New Delhi Admission Merit List/ Result 2022 for ANM Admission will be announced on September 2022. The female candidates who fill the form online process will check the result on the official website.
Application Fees for RHTC New Delhi Admission Form 2022
- General/ OBC: Rs. 307
- SC/ ST/ PH/ EWS: Rs. 205
- Application Fee will be accepted through Online Mode as a mode of the application form.
List of Documents require to Apply online for RHTC Najafgarh Admission 2022
Here is the list of the following documents that must have in hand before starting applying online for RHTC Najafgarh Admission 2022-2023 for the ANM Course.
- Aadhaar Card
- Class 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS Certificate as per government of India format.
- Photo & Signature
Steps to fill the RHTC Najafgarh Form 2022 Online
The candidates who wish to get admission to Rural Health Training Centre (RHTC) New Delhi may follow the instruction below to fill out the complete application form:
- Visit the Rural Health Training Centre, New Delhi Website.
- Visit the admission page and read the instructions carefully.
- Click on Apply Online Link
- Fill the complete form and make the fee payment.
- Finally, take the print of a fully filled application form.