Rural Health Training Centre is an institution under the Directorate General of Health Services, Government of India. The institute offers a diploma course in Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) for females.
This opportunity for female candidates who wish to get a diploma in ANM from a government institution. Because Rural Health Training Centre New Delhi which is a government institution is offering online application for Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery Courses.
RHTC New Delhi Admission 2021 Online Form
- Course Name: Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM)
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Secondary(10th) and Senior Secondary (10+2) School Certificate Examination from the school located in Delhi region affiliated to C.B.S.E/ICSE or examination conducted by National Institute of Open School with exam centers located in Delhi only.
- Age Limit (As on 31.12.2021): 17-25 Years (Upper age relaxation as per government rules).
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on marks obtained in the written test.
- Start Date Online Application: TBA
- Last Date Online Application: TBA
- Merit List Release Date: TBA
- Course Start Date: TBA
RHTC New Delhi ANM Result 2021-2022
RHTC New Delhi Admission Merit List/ Result 2021 for ANM Admission will announced on September 2021. The female candidates who fill the form online process, those will check the result on the official website.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 307
- SC/ ST/ PH/ EWS: Rs. 205
- Application Fee will be accepted through Online Mode as a mode of the application form.
List of Documents require to Apply online for RHTC Najafgarh Admission 2021
Here is list of following documents that must have in hand before start applying online for RHTC Najafgarh Admission 2021-2022 for ANM Course.
- Aadhaar Card
- Class 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS Certificate as per government of India format.
- Photo & Signature
Steps to fill the Form Online
The candidates wishes to get admission in Rural Health Training Centre (RHTC) New Delhi may follow the instruction below to fill the complete application form:
- Visit the Rural Health Training Centre, New Delhi Website.
- Visit the admission page and read the instructions carefully.
- Click on Apply Online Link
- Fill the complete form and make the fee payment.
- Finally, take the print of a fully filled application form.