UP TGT PGT Vacancy 2019 Latest Update: Recently the Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board notified that the UP TGT PGT Notification will release soon in last Week of August 2019. There are more than 25K+ vacancies are upcoming. On this article we have described about the TGT PGT vacancies notification, eligibility, important dates.
UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2019
More than 1 Million B.Ed and Post Graduate Qualified candidates were waiting for UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2019. At last in previous days, the recruitment department notified to media about 25 thousands upcoming Teachers vacancies in Uttar Pradesh.
UP TGT PGT Vacancy Details:
|UP TGT Vacancies||TBA|
|UP PGT Vacancies||TBA|
UP TGT Qualification
- The candidate should have graduated in related subjects scoring at least 50% marks.
- Must have completed Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from recognized institution.
UP PGT Qualification
- The applicant should have post graduate in related subjects with at least 50% marks.
- B.Ed is not required for Post Graduate Teacher in Uttar Pradesh.
|General/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH||Rs. 250/-|
- Notification Availability: Last Week of August 2019
- Start Date of Apply Online: Last Week of August 2019
- Last Date of Apply Online: 3rd Week of September 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: Last Week of September 2019
How to Apply Online for UP TGT PGT Recruitment Form 2019
UP TGT PGT 2019 Form will be started from end of August 2019. However the form for UP TGT PGT Vacancies will be accepted online mode only. If you are thinking to fill other mode then it will not be accepted. Before applying through online mode, the candidates should read the complete notification.
Here is the process to filling up UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment Form 2019 Online:
- Step 1: Visit the official website www.upsessb.org
- Step 2: Click on the Vigyapti for TGT PGT Recruitment 2019 to read the complete notification.
- Step 3: Now click on the Apply Online link.
- Step 4: Register for TGT or PGT according your preference on the official website.
- Step 5: Fill the form and upload photos and docs as required and mentioned in official notification.
- Step 6: Pay the UP TGT PGT Form Fee through Net Baking or Credit / Debit Card
- Step 7: Take the print of completely filled application form form future references.
Important and Useful Links
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|