Exam Pattern and Syllabus Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Secretary Grade V Recruitment 2019 is now available. If you applied for above mentioned vacancies then you must read the syllabus of AP Panchayat Secretary Exam 2019.
AP Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2019
AP Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2019 consisting questions on degree standard. Because the eligibility to apply for this vacancy is Graduation in any discipline. The syllabus play the key role in the exam, the candidates who prepare for exam according to Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2019, they will definitely score higher then competitor.
Part – A (General Studies and Mental Ability)
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- Comprehension – Telugu & English.
- General English.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
Part – B (History, Economics, Geography, Polity etc.)
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms ad centre – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economy and Planning in India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political and legal implications / problems.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Women empowerment and economic development through self help grounds / community based organizations with focus on weaker sections.
AP Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2019
Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Secretary Exam has scheduled in September months of 2019. So here is the exam pattern which will be followed AP Panchayat Secretary Exam 2019.
- Question Paper will divided in two parts.
- Both Parts (Part A & Part B) for 75 Marks each. Total Marks will be 150 for the question paper.
- Part A consisting General Studies and Mental Ability questions. While Part B of Question Paper wll consisting the questions from History, Geography, Polity, Economics etc.
- Each correct answer consisting 1 marks. While each wrong answer carry .25 negative mark.
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|