UPSSSC PET Master Question Paper 2021: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the Preliminary Examination Test (PET) Answer Key 2021 along with Master Question Paper 2021. However, the Commission already uploaded all sets of PET 2021 Question Papers on the official website previously. The candidates who participated in UP PET Exam 2021, can download the question paper and answer key from the official website.
UPSSSC PET Master Question Paper 2021 PDF Download
Master Question Paper of UP PET 2021 has been uploaded on the portal www.upsssc.gov.in. More than 20 lakh candidates are now searching for the Master Question Paper of UPSSSC PET 2021. Because the commission has released the answer key according to UP PET Master Question Paper 2021.
- eShram Login with CSC ✔️ Direct to Link eShram CSC Login
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Pending for Approval at State/ District Level
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary Status 2021, 10th List PDF
- CPNET 2021 ANM, GNM, Nursing, Paramedical Form @ www.cppnet.in
- Kanpur University Back Paper Form 2021 – Apply Online Here!
How to Download UP PET Master Question Paper 2021 from upsssc.gov.in?
Here is the process that helps you to download UPSSSC PET Master Question Paper 2021 directly from the official website.
Visit the official Website
Visit the Question Paper Page
Now click on the link saying to download UP PET Master Question Paper 2021 Shift-1 & Shift-2.
Login on Website
Now Enter the Roll Number and Date of Birth of UPSSSC PET Exam 2021 as mentioned on Admit Card and log in.
Download UPSSSC PET Master Question Paper 2021
UPSSSC PET Answer Key 2021 Download
UPSSSC PET Answer Key 2021 was also released with Master Question Paper. Because the many sets of question papers in the UP Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) were distributed to candidates in examination hall such as A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, etc. So instead of releasing the answer key set wise the commission decided to create a master set of question paper and disclose the answer key for the same.
Here is few highlights of UPSSSC PET Exam Official Answer Key 2021:
- The question paper is objective type and OMR based exam.
- Duration of the question paper was 2 hours (120 Minutes).
- The UPSSSC PET Question Paper carried 100 questions.
- Standard of the question paper was 10th class level.
- Every correct answer scored 4 marks while wrong answer deducted 1/4 from score for each answer.
How to Raise UP PET Answer Key 2021 Objection?
UPSSSC has revealed the UPSSSC PET Answer Key 2021 official but is completely dependent on the revised as per the objection verification. So now the Commission has started to receive the objection on answers as released by UPSSSC. The candidates are required to submit objections with valid proof of books/ magazines till September 07, 2021.
- Firstly visit the official website www.upsssc.gov.in
- Now click on the link for UP PET 2021 Answer Key Objection.
- Login with Roll Number and Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY)
- Download Model Question Paper and check the answers.
- Now the Raise the objection according to the questions and provide the proovide for same.
What is UP PET Master Question Paper 2021?
UPSSSC created many sets for the examination of UP PET 2021. However, the commission releases the answer key for Set-A. SO candidates will match their answers acordingly. So the main question paper booklet is called UP PET Master Question Paper 2021.
Is the answer key released for UPSSSC PET Set A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H?
No, the UPSSSC has released the answer key only for a Master Question Paper. Thus the candidates will match their answers from the master question paper.
What is the last date to raise the objection for UPSSSC PET 2021 Answer Key?
You can raise the objection for any of or any number of questions till September 07, 2021.
Is there any fee for UPSSSC PET Answer Key 2021 Objections?
No, you don’t need to pay any fee to raise the objection on the answer key or any question(s).
|Master Answer Key (Shift 1 & 2)||Download Here|
|Master Question Paper Shift 1||Download|
|Master Question Paper Shift 2||Download|
|Raise the Objection||Visit Direct Link|