KUK Revaluation Form 2023 Check KUK Revaluation Results Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra Revaluation Fee Check the Rule of KUK Revaluation of Answer Book. Kurukshetra University offers re-check the answer sheet for those who were not satisfied with marks.
So those students applied for KUK Revaluation 2023, now after the re-checking of the answer sheet. KUK University announced the revaluation result 2023 of MA M.Sc BA B.Com B.Sc B.Ed B.Tech MBA MCA on the official website www.kuk.ac.in.
KUK Revaluation Result 2023
KUK Revaluation Result 2023 (KUK Re-Evaluation Result 2023) to be declared by Kurukshetra University. Thousands of students who participated in the April-May 2023 University Examination have applied for KUK Revaluation 2023. After the revaluation, the University has announced the KUK Revaluation Result 2023. University announces and uploads the revaluation result on the official website.
Revaluation Result of KUK University Kurukshetra is the most awaiting result. Because the students want to apply for the next session of university courses. So it’s necessary to download KUK Revaluation Result 2023 and update it in University Examination Form.
KUK B.Tech Revaluation Result 2023 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th Semester Exam available to download in pdf form.
Full Information: Vidyagyan Admission 2023 – Online Form, Eligibility, Process
KUK Revaluation Form 2023 Apply Online
Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra revealed the Kuk revaluation from 2023. So the students who are not satisfied with marks were obtained in KUK Main Exam Result 2023. Those students can opt for the Revaluation of Answer Sheet.
These students will require to fill out the KUK Revaluation Form 2023. University released the revaluation form in pdf form and an online application facility is also available. The students who have been part of the November-December 2022 examination can fill out the form before the last date is over.
The students can get the KUK Re-evaluation Form 2023 from the sale counter of University Press by paying Rs. 10 or it can be downloaded from the official website www.kuk.ac.in free of cost. The direct link to download Revaluation Form 2023 of Kurukshetra University is available above on this page.
Full Details: UPSMFAC Admission 2023 – Online Form, Dates, Registration, Notification
The candidate will need to fill the following details in the Revaluation Form of KUK Exam 2023 carefully:
- Candidate’s Name
- Year & Month of Examination
- Type of Exam (Annual/ Semester/ Supplementary)
- Name of Examination
- Roll Number
- Name of Paper for Re-evaluation
- Fee Details
The students can submit the KUK Revaluation form either personally or through a speed post to Dy/ Asstt. Registrar (Re-evaluation), Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
KUK Revaluation Fee 2023
The university allows for re-evaluation in the answer books of Theory Papers only. The students will require to pay the following Kuk revaluation fee is they are required to re-evaluate their answer sheet:
- Rs. 1000/- per answer-book for BDS
- Rs. 500/- per answer-book for Engineering and Pharmacy
- Rs. 300/- per answer-book for all other examinations
- Thereafter up to the next 15 days with the late fee of Rs. 300/- for all examinations.
How to Pay the Re-evaluation Fee:
Students can pay the re-evaluation in the Oriental Bank of Commerce, KUK Branch, or any CBS Branch of PNB. Or the fee can be paid through Account Payee Demand Draft in favor of the Registrar, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra payable at State Bank of India, University Branch, Kurukshetra.
Complete Details: GSRAAV Form 2023, Eligibility & Process
KUK Revaluation Rules 2023
There are the following rules will be applied for Kurukshetra University Revaluation of Answer Sheet for Exam April-May 2023:
- Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra has started the online facility for the revaluation of answer sheets. So the students who wish to apply for the re-evaluation of the answer sheet will require to apply online for the re-evaluation of the answer sheet(s).
- The students can submit the application form only for the re-evaluation of theory paper(s).
- The re-evaluation form will be accepted only within 15 days (without a late fee) of the examination result being announced and 7 days with a late fee of Rs. 300 after the expiry of 15 days.
- The students will pay the fee through Online mode.