So those students applied for KUK Revaluation 2020, now after the re-checking of the answer sheet. KUK University announced the revaluation result 2020 of MA M.Sc BA B.Com B.Sc B.Ed B.Tech MBA MCA on the official website www.kuk.ac.in.
The University has decided to give one time chance for all students between 02.09.2019 and 11.09.2019 with late fee of Rs. 1300/- for those courses whose last date expired by 30.08.2019. Click Here to Apply Online
KUK Revaluation Result 2020
KUK Revaluation Result 2020 (KUK Re-Evaluation Result 2020) to be declared by Kurukshetra University. Thousands of students who participated in the April-May 2020 University Examination have applied for KUK Revaluation 2020. After the revaluation, the University has announced the KUK Revaluation Result 2020. University announces and uploads the revaluation result on the official website.
KUK B.Tech Revaluation Result 2020 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th Semester Exam available to download in pdf form.
KUK Revaluation Form 2020 Apply Online
These students will require to fill the KUK Revaluation Form 2020. University released the revaluation form in pdf form and an online application facility is also available. The students who have been part of the November-December 2019 examination can fill the form before the last date over.
The students can get the KUK Re-evaluation Form 2020 from the sale counter of University Press by paying Rs. 10 or it can be download from the official website www.kuk.ac.in in free of cost. The direct link to download KUK Revaluation Form 2020 is available above on this page.
- Candidate’s Name
- Year & Month of Examination
- Type of Exam (Annual/ Semester/ Supplementary)
- Name of Examination
- Roll Number
- Name of Paper for Re-evaluation
- Fee Details
The students can submit the KUK Revaluation form either personally or through speed post to Dy/ Asstt. Registrar (Re-evaluation), Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
KUK Revaluation Fee 2020
The university allows to re-evaluation in the answer books of Theory Papers only. The students will require to pay the following Kuk revaluation fee is they are required to re-evaluate their answer sheet:
- Rs. 1000/- per answer-book for BDS
- Rs. 500/- per answer-book for Engineering and Pharmacy
- Rs. 300/- per answer-book for all other examinations
- Thereafter up to the next 15 days with the late fee of Rs. 300/- for all examinations.
How to Pay the Re-evaluation Fee:
Students can pay the re-evaluation in the Oriental Bank of Commerce, KUK Branch or any CBS Branch of PNB. Or the fee can be pay through Account Payee Demand Draft in favour of the Registrar, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra payable at State Bank of India, University Branch, Kurukshetra.
KUK Revaluation Rules 2020
There are the following rules will be applied for KUK Revaluation of Answer Sheet for Exam April-May 2019:
- Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra has started the online facility for the revaluation of answer sheets. So the students who wish to apply for the re-evaluation of the answer sheet will require to apply online for the re-evaluation of the answer sheet(s).
- The students can submit the application form only for the re-evaluation of theory paper(s).
- Re-evaluation form will be accepted only with 15 days (without late fee) of examination result announced and 7 days with late fee of Rs. 300 after the expiry of 15 days.
- The students will pay the fee through Online mode.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Re-evaluation Rules Download||Click Here|
|Detailed Manual to Apply online||Click Here|
|Important Instructions||Click Here|
|Application Form PDF||Click Here|
|Re-evaluation Results||Click Here|