Dear Friends, UPSRTC has issued a notification and the latest news about UPSRTC Bus Driver Recruitment in UP Roadways on a contract basis has published in Amar Ujala and Dainik Hindustan. All the vacancies of drivers are on a contract basis in UPSRTC.
UPSRTC Driver Form 2021 Notification
|Name of Post||Driver (Chalak)|
|Age Limit||23.5 Years to 58 Years|
Uttar Pradesh Government is recruiting the Samvida Chalak in UP Roadways on a contract basis. So the eligible candidates are requested to apply online before the last date. If you have completed class 8 or Class 10 board exam then you are educationally eligible to apply for UP Samvida Chalak Vacancy 2021.
UPSRTC Driver Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
UPSRTC Driver Recruitment Form 2021 is live now. So the eligible candidates should fill the UPSRTC Driver Form 2021 before being late. The candidates can obtain the Driver Recruitment Form from the regional Roadways Depot Office between 10:00 AM and 05:00 PM. The department will conduct the recruitment test regularly on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
UP Roadways Driver Salary
Eligibility Criteria of UPSRTC Driver Recruitment 2021
UPSRTC has decided the following eligibility criteria for the recruitment of drivers in UPSRTC.
- Education: The applicants should pass either Class 10 or Class 8. However the preference will be given to class 10 pass candidate.
- Age Limit: The candidates must be at least 23 years and 6 month old and not more than 58 years. Upper age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
- Driving License: The driving license of the candidates be at least 2 old for driving the Bus. This means you have at least 2 years old heavy Vehicle driving license.
Application Fee for UP Roadways Samvida Driver Bharti 2021
The candidates will pay the application fee at the time of submitting the application form for UPSRTC Contract Driver Bharti 2021. Here is the category wise UPSRTC Samvida Driver Bharti Form 2021 given below:
- General/ OBC: Rs. 100/
- SC/ ST: Rs. 25/-
- The application fee will be paying offline mode at the time of application submission at upsrtc depot.
The process to fill UPSRTC Driver Form 2021
- Step 1: Reach out at your nearest UPSRTC Roadways Bus Depot with your educational documents and photographs.
- Step 2: Ask for the upsrtc driver application form 2021.
- Step 3: Deposit/ Pay the Application Form and take the application form.
- Step 4: Fill the upsrtc driver Bharti form 2021 and deposit it at the counter with educational and category documents.
- Step 5: You will receive an application deposit slip and take it and save it for future reference.
Dear Friends, if you still have any question(s) regarding UPSRTC Roadways Driver Bharti 2021 Online Form, kindly leave your message in comment box below. We will reply as soon as possible.