AIIMS Nursing 2020 Exam Dates have been released by All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi. it’s the National Level Examination and to be conduct for admission in B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing and M.Sc Nursing Courses in various AIIMS. In this article we have described the complete details which will be helpful for you in all manners.
AIIMS Nursing Exam Date 2020 released at www.aiimsexams.org. Candidates can check here.
AIIMS Nursing Form 2020
All India Institute of Medical Sciences will open the AIIMS Nursing Form 2020 in the 4th Week of September 2020. Thousands of candidates completed their 12th education from biology stream, those are eagerly waiting for aiims b.sc nursing form 2020.
Important Dates of AIIMS Nursing Application Form 2020
The candidate must check AIIMS Nursing Exam Dates 2020 for Registration and Filling the Complete AIIMS Nursing Application Form 2020 through official website www.aiimsexams.org:
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Dates 2020
|Events||Date 2020 (Tentative)|
|Basic Registration Start||4th Week of November 2019|
|Last Date of Basic Registration||2nd Week of January 2020|
|Registration Correction Start||3rd Week of January 2020|
|Correction Last Date||3rd Week of January 2020|
|Final Status Available||4th Week of January 2020|
|Prospectus Available||3rd Week of March 2020|
|Final Registration Start||3rd Week of March 2020|
|Final Registration Last Date||4th Week of March 2020|
|Final Application Status Available||3rd Week of April 2020|
|Exam Date||28th June 2020|
|Result Date||7th July 2020|
|1st Counselling||3rd Week of July 2020|
|2nd Counselling||3rd Week of August 2020|
|Open Counselling||4th Week of September 2020|
Eligibility Criteria of AIIMS Nursing Application 2020
B.Sc Nursing (Hons)
- Only female candidates are eligible for B.Sc Nursing (Hons) course.
- Age: Must attended 17 years of age as on December 31, 2020. Candidates born on or after 2nd January 2004 are not eligible to apply.
- Qualification: The candidates must have passed/ appearing in 12th board examination.
- Percentage: 55% for Gen/ OBC (50% in case of SCs/ STs categories) in aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
For B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)
- Qualification: Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from any institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Mandatory Qualification: The applicant must be register as nurse, RN, RM (registered nurse, registered midwife) with any State Nursing Council.
- Male candidates are also eligible to apply for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Course.
Application Form Fee of AIIMS Nursing Exam 2020
- General & OBC candidates will pay Rs. 1500/-
- SC & ST category candidates will pay Rs. 1200/-
- There are no fee for Person with Benchmark Disability (PWBD)
- AIIMS Nursing Form 2020 Fee will be pay through Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card mode.
Online Application Process of AIIMS Nursing Form 2020
- Go to the Official Website www.aiimsexams.org
- Click on the Registration Button for new registration.
- Now read the instructions and Click on Proceed button.
- AIIMS Nursing Registration Form 2020 will display on the Screen.
- Now fill the details such as Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, DOB, Category, Mobile Number, Email Address etc. and Click on Save and Proceed Button.
- Now you will receive Enrollment Number and Password to your registered email address.
- Now login with Enrollment Number and Password and fill the remaining details and Make the Payment.
- After the filling the complete form, take print and save it for future references purpose.
Dear Friends, if you have any question(s), query regarding AIIMS Nursing Form 2020, kindly leave your message in comment box below. We will reply you as soon as possible.